Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Shaman changes, Blue posts, Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz
    tho i dont have problem if they redesign your t6 also, its just not classbreaking if they dont do that (which i doubt anyway )
    It will be rather classbreaking if all I'm gonna life tap for is 500 mana, I'll spend half the fight life-tapping because my spirit right now is 137 in full t6.

i see, 710 + 3xspi http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=27222 , well raidbuffed, u wont have less than 200 spi, which means 1300 hp > mp, tho i guess even thats alot lower then on the live where it improves with +damage, right? how much does LT do on live? 1800?

Quote Originally Posted by padrote
    I wish they would've used some budget to add int, not just ap.
    Only they didn't rebudget the items, they just changed the str -> ap.

Anyway, I hardly see it as a nerf. I was more afraid that the gear would stay how it is.. with str=1 ap. Even with agi also = 1 ap to make up for it, think of how much ap would be lost with the str change. At least with it being changed to 2 ap first, none is lost (besides bok of course.. but then again bok works for agi/int as well.)
    "They don't like it when you shoot at 'em. I worked that out myself." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds

Objects in mirrors are your elbows.

Ciarra: Draenei Enhancement Shaman

You gotta feel bad for shaman at this point.

So are these enhance shaman changes for WotLK, or are they going to make this happen right away... If LK, what's the point, it won't matter, t6 gear will be a thing of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21
    So are these enhance shaman changes for WotLK, or are they going to make this happen right away... If LK, what's the point, it won't matter, t6 gear will be a thing of the past.
    have u checked those 5mans drops? BT t6 will last u well into mid 70s, SWP gear prolly till 80, excluding some weapons, those seem to get pretty nice upgrades when leveling

AHA it has begun.

I forsee all gear being reduced to whether it is cloth, leather, mail, or plate. Spell power and attack power will be combined into just power. Strength and agility will be removed as they will be a percentage based off your gear's "power". Spirit will replace int for determining your mana pool for leather, mail, and plate. All gear will have haste and hit rating cause God knows how annoying it is for a holy priest to MC an npc just to get resisted.

So by the end all gear will be like:

Some Random Drop
    Binds when picked up
    (Body Part) Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate
    +#Armor
    +#Stamina
    +#Spirit
    Equip: Improves hit rating by #.
    Equip: Improves haste rating by #.
    Equip: Increases power by #.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz
    have u checked those 5mans drops? BT t6 will last u well into mid 70s, SWP gear prolly till 80, excluding some weapons, those seem to get pretty nice upgrades when leveling
    doesn't really matter. These restat's should happen in the next live patch, not WotLK. These were needed when they modified enhance 2 months ago, not 4 months from now.

Besides, and regardless of whether or not they will be good through the mid-70's, once LK comes out, it's time for upgrades, t6 will be armor of the past.

just me but how much beta testing and changes going on and the only thing they have really done with enh shamans is MSW bug, maybe there are not enough enh shamans playing, that should be a bad sign for blizzard, hmm just a thought

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Any idea if they're doing these changes for our honor rewards as well? (boots, bracers, belt)

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21
    doesn't really matter. These restat's should happen in the next live patch, not WotLK. These were needed when they modified enhance 2 months ago, not 4 months from now.

Besides, and regardless of whether or not they will be good through the mid-70's, once LK comes out, it's time for upgrades, t6 will be armor of the past.
    yea, well, basically its true, but even in tbc, with crappy MC/ZG/AQ20 gear, 13 items lasted me till 70 and like 5 of them through most of the kara :/

im just saying, u will stick with t6 for, if not for month, than for several weeks, since leveling wont be as fast, only if you are one of those "nolifers" with 15h/day for wow