Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Blue Confirmation, Paladin's to be Discussed; Mana, DPS and Interrupt issues.

I generally like everything I saw, but I think the talents do a little to much for the amount of talent points required. I'm actually working on my own Paladin trees, which is why I haven't been posting as much. I will say mine is a lot more conservative lol.

Edit:

I also feel Repentance should not be basline; the general theme is that only dps should be able to properly CC. Although I have been an advocate for baseline Holy Shock since 1.9.

Re: Blue Confirmation, Paladin's to be Discussed; Mana, DPS and Interrupt issues

Quote Originally Posted by Basutai
    Ideas 9.8.8 part 2: Pizza on teh Belleh

Beacon of Light (with above changes)

Old: heals on one target heal your beacon for 100%
    Responses: meh. Gimme moarz

Idea:
    Beacon of Light
    Surrounds the Paladin with glyphs of light, increasing healing caused by 6%. In addition, when any ally within 30 yards receives healing from any source, there is a 10% chance that up to 7 additional party or raid members within that range are healed for 25% of the healing received. Lasts until canceled. (healing aura)

Translation: Buffs your healing. Makes you a walking "Wandering Plague" for heal spells. lol healwind, or whirlheal if you prefer.
    taking your idea of BoL buffing yourself, the old concept of healing another person when healing another and the older still concept of some sort of AoE heal I have this in mind.

Idea: Beacon of Light

When in affect the Paladin becomes a beacon to all those around him(30/40 yrds). Whenever you heal a target in the area of affect of BoL, the target recieves a charge of BoL, radiating a 10yrd AoE heal that heals for 1000(or whatever is balanced) hp over 8 seconds. 5 charges. On receipt of a critical heal, 1 charge is replenished to the paladin as well as 40% of the base mana cost of the healing spell.

Lasts until all charges are used.

all three concepts in one

Armoury Link

Nil desperandum! Always follow the Light

Re: Blue Confirmation, Paladin's to be Discussed; Mana, DPS and Interrupt issues.

Realized I didn't get the proper link -_-.

http://www.war-tools.com/t58026.html?b=9z

So any suggestions for the 7th tier?

Re: Blue Confirmation, Paladin's to be Discussed; Mana, DPS and Interrupt issues

Quote Originally Posted by Basutai
    While i'm not too keen on the Hand spell you added, why not have a 3 or 5pointer that increases the damage reduction, or increases the damage the recipient causes while buffed?
    The point of the hand spell was so that all Paladins had the option of anti CC. The damage reduction was meant to be a PvE bonus that you could use on the tank. Also, I dont really like what I turned Seal of Reckoning into, any suggestions besides another strike? Oh, I also have to change Crusader Strike, since it's no longer needed.