Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Khody

Re: LVL80 Premades, Beta class changes, Nax, Blue posts

Let's make a healer that heals off of energy like a rogue, yea?

Yes, curse of the blue bar indeed - it's perfectly fair that we be victim of both the weaknesses of physical DPS (mitigation by armor) AND spell DPS (limited by our mana pool, forced to focus into tertiary stats simply to "power up" our mana regeneration device, etc.).

The change to Viper fixed basically every major problem that raiding Hunters have been facing since TBC and will, thanks to this change, face in even greater force due to the inability to chain-chug Fel Mana Potions to simply keep ourselves running.

But hey, our people have never been treated fairly. When do we get to repay the favor?
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Khody

So should ret paladins be given aspect of the viper also?

You sure are suffering from it a lot. You also happen to be only ranged physical dmg class in game and you are not affected by spellhit or silences even you got blue bar. It`s quite balanced really when you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakaalreadystolen
    European copies still greyed out tho...
    Yup, I have the same...
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo
    you are not affected by spellhit or silences even you got blue bar
    Tell that to my 19% resist rate against raid bosses on Feign Death, which *gasp* DOES drive off of spellhit! And so do my traps! :O

And yes, we're affected by Silence - not our shots and stings, but we can't change Aspects, can't heal or revive our pets, or do quite a few things when Silenced.

Gee, looks like the worst of both sides of the aisle, huh....

Edit: And before someone gets snide and mentions that normal hit rating affects spell hit in Wrath, I'm well aware of that. It's been a necessary change for eons.

Deleted

Expose Weakness
    Expose Weakness is more of a group utility talent than "backbone" of the Survival Hunter's DPS. (Source)
    didnt they make this selfbuff earlier?

The Europe "Copy Premade" function for Beta is either down or not available.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    Tell that to my 19% resist rate against raid bosses on Feign Death, which *gasp* DOES drive off of spellhit! And so do my traps! :O

And yes, we're affected by Silence - not our shots and stings, but we can't change Aspects, can't heal or revive our pets, or do quite a few things when Silenced.

Gee, looks like the worst of both sides of the aisle, huh....

Edit: And before someone gets snide and mentions that normal hit rating affects spell hit in Wrath, I'm well aware of that. It's been a necessary change for eons.
    And best of both classes as well ie. fire blas... i mean arcane shot ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Merin
    Divine Hymn is going to be an awesome spell for PvP, sure it's level 80, and with a ten minute cooldown for such a situational effect but it'll be so cool wh- *PURGE/SPELLSTEAL/TRANQ SHOT/DEVOUR MAGIC/DISPEL MAGIC*

Uh, well at least it'll be good in arena against melee, like wh- *WILL OF THE FORSAKEN/LICHBORNE*

Well, ... I guess at least the 12-15 talent point sinkhole for Power Word Shield in Disc might help so-*PURGE/SPELLSTEAL/TRANQ SHOT/DEVOUR MAGIC/DISPEL MAGIC*

Well luckily Warriors, Rogues and Hunters weren't buffed and Focused Will and Pain Suppression weren't nerfed.

*Cry*
    Try using it next to a cliff and Mind Controlling some sap.

Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo
    And best of both classes as well ie. fire blas... i mean arcane shot ect.
    One shot which pierces armor which really isn't even used that often because it doesn't scale, it's highly costed, and is not workable in BM rotations (usually the only spec that Hunters raid as save one SV Hunter).

Huh, what were you saying again?

Again? same still aplies mages got that same shit available and it`s not workable in rotations. You got minor flaws and minor gains from manabar as a hunter, I really don`t see hunters to be exactly bottom of the dps meter so guess it`s not that bad as you try to make it sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Warlock (Skills List / Talent Calc. (8885))
    Affliction
    • Frailty now Increases the amount of attack power reduced by your Curse of Weakness by 10/20%, and increases the amount of attack power granted by your Curse of Recklessness by 50/100%.
    you seriously don't see what's wrong with that? i don't know if the official calculator was wrong before, but it certainly has the real description now

35% reduced mana cost of HoT spells in Tree of Life is it just me or if that imba?
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Calling Mindflay a defense is like calling, excuse the language, slicing your anus open with a knife a defensive move against surprise buttsecks.
    http://wow.allakhazam.com/wiki/pre-naxx_holy_paladin_guide_(wow)

I concur - European Beta has no Premades available! duh ???
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sunstrider&n=Fukla

Yeah, we're not at the bottom of the damage meters because we have to constantly monitor our mana bar, Aspect dance between Hawk and Viper as necessary, and chain-chug Fel Mana Potions just to maintain enough mana to do our rotations.

oh wait

We can't chain-chug potions anymore! Uh-oh!

Quote Originally Posted by mud_lime
    35% reduced mana cost of HoT spells in Tree of Life is it just me or if that imba?
    of course it is bit imba, but restodrrods needed some pve love, tho they prolly get lil bit much with this, brand new improved flash heal and new aoe screaming all over" chain heal is useless"

I know I probably no reason to post this, But I have to vouch for teh leet premades, that i won't be able to access for like an month. (WTB new comp! :-\)

Typical Blizzard to open PTR just before the weekend, have nothing working and all you read on the PTR forum is whine about how people can not get it to work. Then there is silence until the patch goes live.

eu server is now busy as s**t. so i guess it has been opened in eu too