Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Crusader strike change

Apparently Crusader strike no longer refreshes judgements,thoughts.

Re: Crusader strike change

It has not refreshed Judgements for 3 patches now.

My thoughts? The old secondary is no longer needed because of the Seal / Judgement mechanic changes, and Blizzard will probably introduce a different secondary when they have the Paladin pass.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by HolyDeathKnight
    Apparently Crusader strike no longer refreshes judgements,thoughts.
    What is timewarp night?!?!

First MMO posts all those Paladin changes that have been known for a while and now you...

yes. they have ben known for a while now, however idk if a second affect is realy needed on CS i know that it would be nice to have another one put on but imo unless its game braking like an interupt / slow i realy wont wory about a second affect

and for the OP you can find any information you would like on the beta forums. i have both the US and EU in my sig. just wait for it to scroll by and pick the one you like ;D good luck

Thx guys,sorry I didn't know this was old news :P,new here

Quote Originally Posted by HolyDeathKnight
    Thx guys,sorry I didn't know this was old news :P,new here
    Welcome

yah its ok lol we were all there at one time :P good luck and happy forums serfing lol

EDIT: yah i did that to make it a bit of fun. not just your normal sig link :P

Many people say they are ok with not having a secondary effect on Crusader Strike, but I personally think that having a 41 tier talent that simply instantly attacks is terribly underpowered. Literally every 41 point talent that gives a new attack spell is better. Hell, Arms Warriors get MS at 31, which deals more damage and has a debuff. We just need something besides instant damage.

Just to be clear, I don't want MS. -_-

CS doesn't need to refresh judgements in wrath since ret pallies will be judging wisdom and holy pallies can judge from a distance.

But imo CS is a POS 41 pointer as it currently is in wrath. Compared with MS it does less damage until you have a BT level weapon, and it has no secondary effect, while MS has a sick one. Plus MS is only a 31 point talent...

WTB class balance

yes but you have to remember half of our dps rotation in wrath is spell damage. wich egnores armor. while yes the warrior attack hits harder untill rets grab high lvl wepons we alsow gain spells that are realy nice agenst higher armor targets. you cant expect to have realy good melee and spells. some of both but not both. i would be ok with CS giving a slow or silence of sime kind but thats about all i would like to see it changed into. ms isnt somthing that fits paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by meliancill
    yes but you have to remember half of our dps rotation in wrath is spell damage. wich egnores armor. while yes the warrior attack hits harder untill rets grab high lvl wepons we alsow gain spells that are realy nice agenst higher armor targets. you cant expect to have realy good melee and spells. some of both but not both. i would be ok with CS giving a slow or silence of sime kind but thats about all i would like to see it changed into. ms isnt somthing that fits paladins.
    I didn't mean to imply i wanted MS...i don't

i was just using it to show that CS needs something to be on par with other 41 point talents

It should grant you mana to the user equal to 50% damage done.
    I want pandaren females to kick ass. http://archtemplar.deviantart.com/#/d4druh8

I'd like a permanent deathfrost effect on it - since there's no true interruption and no true movement impeding effects on pallies (JoR is still 100% movement speed, stuns still keep you from your target pretty easily), it would decrease damage taken by the pally, keep enemy healers down a bit, and overall allow the pally to be an asshole that won't leave the guy alone. Especially with the new pushback mechanics, this would allow ret pallies to get some sort of edge on casters that rogues and warriors have had since level ~20...
    This user has been banned.
    But no longer!
    (I have no idea how either happened. Don't ask.)

Quote Originally Posted by Archdmon
    It should grant you mana to the user equal to 50% damage done.
    LOL i get 4-5k CS crits all the time...id be getting a full mana bar like every 12 seconds

the problem with that arch is that the damage delt my CS can be very low even in high lvl gear if your up agenst anything in plate and even mail can bring it down a good bit. thats why i liked that on judgments so i could get it threw spell damage. and so i dont agree that it should be put on CS

EDIT: is that on cloth with all your nice damage buffs. berzerker/wings. normal cs damage on cloth is 1200 for pvp geard paladins on cloth

cut that down to 700 on plate or around 800-900 on mail. dont even get me started on bear druids

were as judgments are always a constant amount of mana return. I would wrather have a constant sorce that isnt affected by armor than one that can be chopy and afected heavly by armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucketojoy
    I'd like a permanent deathfrost effect on it - since there's no true interruption and no true movement impeding effects on pallies (JoR is still 100% movement speed, stuns still keep you from your target pretty easily), it would decrease damage taken by the pally, keep enemy healers down a bit, and overall allow the pally to be an asshole that won't leave the guy alone. Especially with the new pushback mechanics, this would allow ret pallies to get some sort of edge on casters that rogues and warriors have had since level ~20...
    I feel as a ret pally my main weaknesses in pvp are healers and subt rogues...if CS caused a bleed for 1 dps just so those little buggers couldn't stealth 12 thousand times a fight i'd be just peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Max
    I feel as a ret pally my main weaknesses in pvp are healers and subt rogues...if CS caused a bleed for 1 dps just so those little buggers couldn't stealth 12 thousand times a fight i'd be just peachy
    Seal of Vengeance, learn to adapt, learn to love it.

I've made so many Rogues scream "MAI VANISH!" it's almost ridiculous.

CoS

No skilled Rogue would ever CoS the Vengeance debuff as that would leave them open for Hammer of Justice + "I'm behind you, tearing you a new a***ole".

IMO Seal of Vengeance and Concecration is enough to keep most Rogues at bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    No skilled Rogue would ever CoS the Vengeance debuff, that would leave them totally open for Hammer of Justice.

Seal of Vengeance and Concecration is enough to keep most Rogues at bay.
    If rogues were skilled they wouldn't need the subt tree

a subt rogue can sap a pally standing in the middle of his consecration
    If a rogue needs to stealth to win a fight and hes got a magic dot on him, yea hes gonna cloak...and when he vanished you're not gonna be able to hammer him....if u guess his path right and cons him out of stealth great....but thats too much of a gamble to be called a solution