Does feral Attack Power still exist in Wotlk?

I was looking at some of the new weapons, and none seem to include FAP. Also, I noticed that the addition to Predatory Strikes now increases your attack power by 20 % of any attack power (instead of FAP) found on your weapon.

Is FAP gone for good? Did something replace it?

Re: Does feral Attack Power still exist in Wotlk?

It's still there.

Thanks - actually didn't see the 'search' option in the upper row of tab until I typed this

I suppose the new Predatory Strikes only magnifies raw attack power, and not that gained fromo str and agi huh?

I still think that they could reduce itemization even further by just letting us use the weapon damage (basically just converted to AP when we go into form). No need for FAP weapons imo.

Quote Originally Posted by msully
    Thanks - actually didn't see the 'search' option in the upper row of tab until I typed this

I suppose the new Predatory Strikes only magnifies raw attack power, and not that gained fromo str and agi huh?
    That would be correct.

Koumaru

@Bullshifter

Probably a bigger pain in the butt to code than they'd care to mess with. And it still wouldn't change the lack of weapon speed normalization in our instant attack damage formulas. Definitely a worthy idea, though.

At least for this expansion, we still get to shrug and sigh at the ignorant haters who see 5000+ AP and say "nerf frl duridz dey iz OP!"

I have to say that I enjoyed it when a rogue asked about my S2 maul saying "+1010AP?That's so f'in OP", to which I responded "No it's not, you just don't understand Druid mechanics is all". lol...

Yah, I know there would be issues there, but it seems strange to me. Just take away base paw damage, keep our swing timer at 1.00 and have our form convert the weapon damage into raw AP. Which is all the FAP is doing anyways. But I'm no programmer so I'll concede the point. =)