Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Priest Talents (What could be added together)

Quote Originally Posted by meowmeow
    or that he reads epic fail posts, such as many examples here, and on beta forums...

won't add more but beta form is alot more lol then "chosing lolwell cause its pretty", or reading ppl that still didn't read the upgrade.

when i see holy tree i have no complaints except of Gaurdian spirit, and was expecting to see a change with regen (meditation - if in lvl 70 i wanna get the 51 talent point GS i can't - no meditation no mana). the only time i get a but bitter is when i see the other class becoming "priesty" being able to do almost every task and good - i would write the list again as was written several times, but i was expecting to see a new holy PVE ability that has something to do with my healing or spells.
    i deas are plenty and are stuffed all over the forums, talks about holy forum or inspiring aura make me wanna cry. but an ability that is simmilar to a NS or a really shor but powerfull HoT something to spice it up, even an additional direct heal that scales somehow is nice, if not some - any sort or raid buffing ability - that is on same scale as druid/shaman/pala.

i doubt priests will lose their raiding spot, they will always be important, and tbh now i even think that the skilled priests will even see 3-4 of them in raid. Yet - if all the other healers now gain abilities that till now was "unique" to priest so give us something nice as well.

seems like with the class design koraa remembers that there is pvp, and pvp and shadow pvp.

i think this also applies to the 51 shadow point, i usualy am holy, but PVE was totally forgotten for some reason, the whole idea of a priest in pve. instead you get a gimped 1 target healing specc that is based on the tank absording dmg.
    tank absording dmg in pve. will take me time but, no i'd rather stay with high hps.
    besides the fact: tank absording damage based on crit heals, donno i have 13% crit holy in raids i rly don't crit much, and i can't "trade" my regen for the crit (spirit/crit) or no mana.

surely, no doubt that some developer will remember that this game is not only about eating cakes while dueling outside org with another 12 year old rogue and whining every time you lose when you are in holy spec.
    maybe then we will see GS become a more usefull tool PVE wise.
    Depending on the guild, there will probably be 100% 3 priests in a raid, and maybe 4 (if they want to try out Discipline).
    It will always be 1 Priest with Guardian Spirit, 1 Priest with Divine Spirit, and 1 Shadow Priest.

Again, it depends on the guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Telitzp
    Depending on the guild, there will probably be 100% 3 priests in a raid, and maybe 4 (if they want to try out Discipline).
    It will always be 1 Priest with Guardian Spirit, 1 Priest with Divine Spirit, and 1 Shadow Priest.

Again, it depends on the guild.
    you dont have to be in the raid to buff DS or IDS. so you can easliy go with 2.

the most funniest thing is i was talking abou t priest talents, you quote me and talk about priest raiding spots....
    seriously if u quote at least make it on the subjuct all you said was basically explaining that 1 specc from each priest wll be in raid
    tbh from, what i see now - till shadow will get their + 100% dmg bonus on crits, you probably won't see a shadow in raid.
    aboud disci, well in end gaming (end gaming isn't kara ssc/tk, but BT and SW) we use the IDS on an alt that buffs "out of raid". and use 2-3 CoH. DS is a nice raid buff, but for the sw encounters CoH is much friendly and healing supporting.
    on wotlk i don't yet know how friendly coh will be, seems like it will depend on encounter. 1 thing for sure: 1 shadow 1 disci 1 holy - you can't say that, you will have to wait and see. tbh from what i felt on beta it will be in the 25m: 2-3 holy's (a disciplol as koraa said spaming tank shit if we lack a paladin) and 1 shadow maybe, thats how i got 3-4 priests in. but i am sure that just like you didn't read my previous post you won't read this one as well and comment something stupid when the post is talking about something else.

so for clearifying:
    this reply i posted, was about GAURDIAN SPIRIT, and what i mainly talked about was the LACK OF PVE attention to priests. in additonal might i add that i know work will be done on the pve aspect but it was already a whine post so i added.

i really dont get how someone can read me mumbleing about pve and gaurdian spirit and then comment about the amount of priests when - that isn't the subject. reading forums sometimes make me cry.

so thanks for quoting me and replying and making yourself look like someone who doesn't read the post or can't even notice what the post is about.
    before you mummble on, i doubt u will be the one deciding how many priests in raid, on the oposite - now the good players will get spot with all these changes meaning if u have 4 holy's that are pro players and are exeptional you can go with them instead of other slack classes that don't have same preformance - this realys on THE PLAYER AND HOW GOOD HE IS and not if he is healer disci or holy.
    please read posts since the buzz i was oing again was about PVE and holy in PVE and shadow in PVE.

you dont have to be in the raid to buff DS or IDS. so you can easliy go with 2.
    This is a joke right? You actually expect 25 people to run outside every wipe, or have someone hearth and resummon. Although this might make sense pushing very hardcore content, its rather foolish to think that people are bothering to get this for EVERY encounter. You can get DS and still get almost all of the Gheal talents to be a tank healer, and Guardian spirit, while nice, is hardly required and adds very little overall healing output(although if they add encounters like Vael from BWL, it could be a miraculous talent).

tbh from, what i see now - till shadow will get their + 100% dmg bonus on crits, you probably won't see a shadow in raid.
    Shadow is doing roughly twice the damage with mind flay and has a legit AoE damage spell now, so add in VE and they should be fairly well received, but not required as the current situation is.

Now can we get back to the topic? Bloated/underpowered talents that need to be slimmed in talent point cost or combined with others?

P.S.- http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/capital.asp
    Having a misspelled word or leaving out an apostrophe is one thing, but when your post is a giant block of lowercase letters it makes it difficult to read and implies that you didn't even spend the time to read what you were posting, so why should anyone else?

15+ Year Old Account

thethain - yes, that is what guilds do. On our last brut we had one alt priest with imp ds and a paladin logging in to buff ds and the last blessing to maximize the potential damage. So it will be done on every single encounter its needed on.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by thethain
    This is a joke right? You actually expect 25 people to run outside every wipe, or have someone hearth and resummon. Although this might make sense pushing very hardcore content, its rather foolish to think that people are bothering to get this for EVERY encounter. You can get DS and still get almost all of the Gheal talents to be a tank healer, and Guardian spirit, while nice, is hardly required and adds very little overall healing output(although if they add encounters like Vael from BWL, it could be a miraculous talent).
    Shadow is doing roughly twice the damage with mind flay and has a legit AoE damage spell now, so add in VE and they should be fairly well received, but not required as the current situation is.

Now can we get back to the topic? Bloated/underpowered talents that need to be slimmed in talent point cost or combined with others?

P.S.- http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/capital.asp
    Having a misspelled word or leaving out an apostrophe is one thing, but when your post is a giant block of lowercase letters it makes it difficult to read and implies that you didn't even spend the time to read what you were posting, so why should anyone else?
    L O L

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible
    thethain - yes, that is what guilds do. On our last brut we had one alt priest with imp ds and a paladin logging in to buff ds and the last blessing to maximize the potential damage. So it will be done on every single encounter its needed on.
    I understand that guilds do this as needed already. My point is it is a joke to be a solution. There is no reason blizzard should have a spec be so gimped in PvE that it is only used for a SINGLE buff and then swapped out.