Page 1 of 3
LastLast

pladins r prety stupid, i think

can sumone pleez explan to me why pladings think thy are bester than warrirs??? u guys r not warrirs, nevar will be. plz stpo taking my weps n armor, you dps is JOKE. srsly. maybe u heal an maybe u tank. dps? JOK! you all cry like gay babys an it mak me SO MAT. wTF? pladngs...so dumb n gay. you cry. it dum. i think.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: pladins r prety stupid, i think

Who cry?

Edit: Ey, stop QQing about this dude, it's just another attention-whore with too little time on his hand..! Stop being stupid, guys..

Did you hit your head on the keyboard when you typed that?
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

Thank you for making my day.
    Seriously though.. Pladings will always own warrirs man.

oh HELL NAH MAN. PLADNG S WILL NEVR BE BESTER THN WARRIRS EVRE. pladng = fake warrir oK?? thay need to mak it so that pladngs can NOT TAK WARRIR GEAR acpt maybt tank gear becuz tankng isnt reeli fun for NE CLASS. pladng dont do reel dps like WARRIRS DO OK? understand? stoopid pladngs...

Quote Originally Posted by besswarrir
    can sumone pleez explan to me why pladings think thy are bester than warrirs??? u guys r not warrirs, nevar will be. plz stpo taking my weps n armor, you dps is JOKE. srsly. maybe u heal an maybe u tank. dps? JOK! you all cry like gay babys an it mak me SO MAT. wTF? pladngs...so dumb n gay. you cry. it dum. i think.
    That was by far the funniest thing i have ever read. I think if you used spell check it would have crashed.

pladings think thy are bester that warrirs since they R.

Bad troll is bad.

i think.
    i doubt.
    I participated in the legendary BACON thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade
    That wouldn't work, Orc's and Human's have a different number of chromosomes.
    WoW: The only fictional world where chromosomes matter.

Quote Originally Posted by fakeskuH
    Thank you for making my day.
    Seriously though.. Pladings will always own warrirs man.
    I tear up ret and prot pallies on my warrior but im yet to beat a holy one.

but in relevance to the OP
    Obvious Troll is obvious.
    Rocket Sauce.

I really do hope so :P

15+ Year Old Account

Freaking generalization... Classes are supposed to be as balanced as can be, even though they will never be. Let's say that it's the player that talks, not the class. Now all shut yer mouths and play your god damn class!

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko
    Can someone please explain to me why warriors always thinky they are better then paladins? You guys are affraid of us, and will always be. Please stop crying about your weapons, and your dps in the end is not much better then ours on a same gear level. srsly. Maybe you should get off your high horse and stop thinking you are better then us. you cry like a b*tch because we use the same weapons / armor as you when we dps, and we have better aoe tanking skills.... WTF. Warriors ... so jelous and retarded. You cry, tears good polish for my weapons.
    I think the funny part is that i see paladins in this thread that are getting all butt hurt because some slight downie is nerd raging about paladins.

Laugh it off and stop being an asshole. I promise youll feel better when the stick is out of your ass.
    Rocket Sauce.

Why is everybody here getting butt hurt because of some idiotic troll?

Wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by Trolgar
    I think the funny part is that i see paladins in this thread that are getting all butt hurt because some slight downie is nerd raging about paladins.

Laugh it off and stop being an asshole. I promise youll feel better when the stick is out of your ass.
    I think this shit is funny. I even had some co workers that dont play WOW read this and they are laughing.

So Besswarrir what item was taken from you that got you so mad.

The knife of rabbit slaying. Does 2-3 damage?

what server are you on ill make a toon (pally) and help you get something better then that.

Quote Originally Posted by fakeskuH
    Why is everybody here getting butt hurt because of some idiotic troll?

Wonderful
    furst of all m not no troll K? yoo undrstand? reel warris is TARUN and PLADNG WILL NEVAR B. K? all to u pladngs who cry, guess wht? ALL U GYS DO IS CRY. IT REELI STOOPD. k? I AM SIK AND TIRE OF PLADNG TAKE ME LOOT. IT DUM. YOO DO NOT DO GUDDER DPS THAN WRRS EVAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko
    But laughing it off would to suggest that I have a sense of humor. Which.... i dont. I was born without it. Some gentic mutation or something. So instead I turn around the op's post into a rebutle. All I know is that he hurt me so bad that I am going to go get my box cutter and put on some Chevelle and think out my life from there.

Till then.
    touche.
    Rocket Sauce.

For once I didn't have to read the topic to laugh, the Subject alone was enough for me...ironic that you call something stupid yet you apparently missed grades 1 through, oh hell you missed school period.

furst of all m not no troll K? yoo undrstand? reel warris is TARUN and PLADNG WILL NEVAR B. K? all to u pladngs who cry, guess wht? ALL U GYS DO IS CRY. IT REELI STOOPD. k? I AM SIK AND TIRE OF PLADNG TAKE ME LOOT. IT DUM. YOO DO NOT DO GUDDER DPS THAN WRRS EVAR.
    TROLL WARRIOR HERE!!

I dont need your 5% hp cheat code.

TAS DINGO MON!!!
    Rocket Sauce.

P.
    A.
    L.
    A.
    D.
    I.
    N.

It started annoying me.

15+ Year Old Account

Troll 1 - Paladins 0

He won, stupid or just another genious having fun, he owned ya all...