Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: WotLK Beta - Build 8905

Quote Originally Posted by Grettings
    Good fucking job blizzard on not even bothering to reskin the plate armor for Naxx from the DK starting gear . . . fuck you lazy pricks ill be playing warhammer in two weeks so fuck this shitty game. And big fucking surprise mages will be OP for 80% of WotLK just like TBC . . . This game has really gone to shit.
    every heard of placeholders? you know, they have been using placeholders in all the betas, to get the content tested before they polish it

Oh placeholders sure, just like all the non set epic armors from Kara aren't just reskinned D3 whoop dee fucking doo grats on making every fucking player of the same class or even of the same ARMOR TYPE(plate/cloth/leather) look ALL THE FUCKING SAME AGAIN. I just cant fucking wait for season 2 shoulders on every person again.

# Glyph of Sweeping Strikes - You generate 30 rage over 12 sec when you use your Sweeping Strikes ability.
    Warrior Glyphs, at last. Some quite silly, some looking awesome.

‮

Good fucking job blizzard on not even bothering to reskin the plate armor for Naxx from the DK starting gear . . . fuck you lazy pricks ill be playing warhammer in two weeks so fuck this shitty game. And big fucking surprise mages will be OP for 80% of WotLK just like TBC . . . This game has really gone to shit.
    Taking a look at the icon of those shoulders and then comparing it to the shoulder model might have given you a slight clue that the model was a placeholder, but then that requires a teeny bit of brain power to be exerted, something you are clearly incapable of.
    And may I just say, good luck in Warhammer. The more retards like you that leave WOW the better.

Quote Originally Posted by ubermonkey
    they are exactly the same as live sets now? it's been said they're using the same models but what about the colors?
    Naa kidding They've re-used some gear already tho, http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...contortion.jpg v http://thottbot.com/i23009
    and as others have said, much of it will be just the same old, to save time for the artists. Much of the screenshots so far look like... unfinished gear. Graphics which would be ok on random greens of the beast, but not Naxx. Placeholders in other words.

Blizzard has basically just killed ret pallies, we have no intellect on any of the gear posted. aside from the healers. this is fucking stupid how do they expect us to dps if we have no mana to do anything, and i now see why blizzard changed all our spells to % of base mana, cause that's all the mana we will have if they continue on with this fucked up itemization. They sucked with ret items before and now theyre just making it worse. there's an easy fix i guess, a talent that caused mana to scale with AP that would work amazingly well, but they wont cause they enjoy starving us of mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Tservo
    Blizzard has basically just killed ret pallies, we have no intellect on any of the gear posted. aside from the healers. this is fucking stupid how do they expect us to dps if we have no mana to do anything, and i now see why blizzard changed all our spells to % of base mana, cause that's all the mana we will have if they continue on with this fucked up itemization. They sucked with ret items before and now theyre just making it worse. there's an easy fix i guess, a talent that caused mana to scale with AP that would work amazingly well, but they wont cause they enjoy starving us of mana.
    Because they aren't making ret palas a mana-regen class/spec like shadow priests, or anything... and it's not like they're giving Paladins an evocation spell at lvl 71. oh wait...

Why do the warlock sets still have so much stamina?

I thought Blizzard said weeks ago they don't want locks to be cloth tanks anymore, so giving them less stamina but more defense: the teleport thing.

They got the teleport but still the high stamina...

They will be changing ret paladin personal mana regen.
    >:7

Full Bloggage: - http://nuronv.wordpress.com
    Micro Blogs: - http://twitter.com/nuron_v

so, we got 2x melee dagger and fist weap and one caster sword, lets hope there are more to come, especially melee sword and caster dagger and staff

Are the glyphs listed from 8905 or? Because I've never seen them before, most of them atleast

Quote Originally Posted by Tservo
    You clearly don't understand the concept of base mana, please don't ever post about it again untill you understand what base mana is.
    I fix things, sometimes, when they let me out of my cage.
    @Rawrbmb Watch me stream stuff on Twitch

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by LavaDuck
    Are the glyphs listed from 8905 or? Because I've never seen them before, most of them atleast
    Some of the "newest" priest glyphs have been new the last 3 times now.

One thing I don't get about the saph enchants - why have 2 with spellpower with one stronger than the other. Its like having the damage and healing enchant in wotlk where the damage one adds 1 more spellpower.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrage
    You clearly don't understand the concept of base mana, please don't ever post about it again untill you understand what base mana is.
    with the fact, that retripaladins wont get any int on their gear, their mana will be basically the base mana, so, he is right.

Look familar HUMMM????
    The fuck are you talking about mages will be overpowered in WoTLK lol. If your gonna bitch and moan about changes made in beta and its not even finalized yet then by all means leave and go play Warhammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz
    with the fact, that retripaladins wont get any int on their gear, their mana will be basically the base mana, so, he is right.
    No he is not.
    He is wrong.
    This user has been permanently banned because the moderator doesn't like warlocks.

I honestly didn't read all comments, but Feral Mangleskills have been renamed.

Mangle(Bear) -> Mangle - Bear
    Mange(Cat) -> Mange - Cat

You don't have to use additional brackets in macros anymore.

Girdle Of Lenience link is not working:

"Not Found

The requested URL /mmoc/images/news/2008/september/girdleoflenience.jpg was not found on this server."

Would it be possible to let RatingBuster show the itemid in future screenshots too? Thanks.

/rb itemid

Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere yet, the Token system also got implemented in this patch: