Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: WotLK Beta - Build 8905

Quote Originally Posted by stupid11
    Warlock glyphs are all horrible. The ONLY one I've seen that's not 5% this and 10% that is that Eye of Kilrogg one.
    Glyph of Corruption - You Corruption spell has a 4% chance to cause you to enter a Shadow Trance state after damaging the opponent. The Shadow Trance state reduces the casting time of your next Shadow Bolt spell by -100%

Not horrible imo

On another note: Glyph of Inferno - Increases the Fire damage of your Inferno spell by 50%..... Inferno?

Quote Originally Posted by Marrakech
    5 yards is more than enough; if you're clever it'll put them out of melee range; if you're clever you will insta GW and be away to heal.

Also saying shit like ''5 yards is nothing they can just shadowstep or intercept me as soon as i do it!'' is just stupid. If they gave you an ability that makes you avoid abilities like that; we would (and did) have a problem.

Simply put 20 yards was more than double what it should be. It's an interrupt; an escape mechanism; a mana regen; and a decent AoE damage instant cast spell. Learn2p***
    with all those snares and immobilizes, before GCD will even finish off for GW, the melee will be already on us again! its not anymore antimelee ability, its craptastic manaregen and its alot worse aoe than magma or fire nova totems, its an interrupt, yea, if casters are so stupid to get into mele range trying to cast...

Quote Originally Posted by lethaldonut
    Uhh... I don't know why I would ever waste a Glyph Slot for this. This will give you a slight dps boost for the first few seconds of the fight, but sunders go up in seconds any ways and any warrior would take this over something more worthwhile that doesn't just benefit 10 seconds of a boss fight.
    I dont understand. Waste a glyph spot? Are there only a certain number of glyphs you can apply to your abilities?

5 yards is more than enough; if you're clever it'll put them out of melee range; if you're clever you will insta GW and be away to heal.

Also saying shit like ''5 yards is nothing they can just shadowstep or intercept me as soon as i do it!'' is just stupid. If they gave you an ability that makes you avoid abilities like that; we would (and did) have a problem.

Simply put 20 yards was more than double what it should be. It's an interrupt; an escape mechanism; a mana regen; and a decent AoE damage instant cast spell. Learn2p***
    no that's the point, 5 yards is not enough to put them in intercept and shadowstep range, but enough for melee, but people who don't use brains can't see this

Quote Originally Posted by Fenom
    people who wants to do more than just one thing every 6 seconds
    You cancel your own opinion friend.

If the person wants to be an active tank, then they will be tab targeting and adding sunders and extra attacks furiously and will not need imp sunder. Basically I'm saying that it is not worth a glyph slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprophecy2186
    I dont understand. Waste a glyph spot? Are there only a certain number of glyphs you can apply to your abilities?
    what da fuck? do you also think we can put infinite enchants on one item?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz
    its an interrupt, yea, if casters are so stupid to get into mele range trying to cast...
    i was thinking more; you GW to them mid cast and thunderstorm, but i see your point.

seriously though 20 was too much. 10 at maximum 8 minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberoy
    You cancel your own opinion friend.

If the person wants to be an active tank, then they will be tab targeting and adding sunders and extra attacks furiously and will not need imp sunder. Basically I'm saying that it is not worth a glyph slot.
    wait what da fuck you talking about? first of all, there's no improved sunder, so what fucking glyph/talent you talking about now

I suppose your taking for granted to have at least one class that´s defensless against you lockdowns?
    L2 not rely on having OP classmechanics. That´s what we playing ele shammys have been doing for quite some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by nfi
    Glyph of Corruption - You Corruption spell has a 4% chance to cause you to enter a Shadow Trance state after damaging the opponent. The Shadow Trance state reduces the casting time of your next Shadow Bolt spell by -100%

too bad that its broken atm .. maybe tomorrow it will shine on the new patch
    Many class changes. You won't like the ones made to your own class but you'll think the changes made to the 9 other classes are all overpowered. Tigole

i was thinking more; you GW to them mid cast and thunderstorm, but i see your point.

seriously though 20 was too much. 10 at maximum 8 minimum.
    now, what makes u think we will even be able to get to them as eleshamans? we wont have that deep enha talent, meaning we will be slowed or cced anyway on the way to casters, also, what IS the point of running into them for interrupt, when we got windshock off GCD on 6(5) s CD?

tbh 20 yards was perfectly fine given its not so good pve use, as already ppl pointed out, it was like a counter to ShS, intercept, etc, ofc it can work both ways, if TS is blown before, than u are free to intercept/whatever, also, its not like eleshamans are mobile and hard to catch, right?

wait what da fuck you talking about? first of all, there's no improved sunder, so what fucking glyph/talent you talking about now
    Are you that dull you couldn't figure it out? I meant glyph of sunder.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberoy
    Are you that dull you couldn't figure it out? I meant glyph of sunder.
    but the other guy was talking about glyph of devastate

in any case, you're all missing the best glyph of all time, sweeping strikes

I was talking about Glyph of Devestate not worth a slot.

He was talking about Glyph of Sunder Armor. I agree with his point, not worth a spot. Even if it did really help somehow, most of my 25-man raiding job doesn't include AoE tanking, we have a paladin. Although I do like our AoE tanking changes, not to mention all changes so far.

in any case, you're all missing the best glyph of all time, sweeping strikes
    That's cause we're all prot warriors here.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=15172.msg239063#msg239063

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=15061.0

Quote Originally Posted by lethaldonut
    That's cause we're all prot warriors here.
    im both

Devastate may be worth it, but I will have to look up the agro mechanics on sunder armor.  and yes, we are all prot warriors

Not saying glyph of SS isn't badass though, cause I like it. There's a lot more good glyphs for dps though than prot imo. So I'll have to decide what I'm getting on that one.

wotlkwiki.info's reporting Deflection - Now increases your Parry chance by 2/4/6%, up from 1/2/3%

if that's true then that's super

Quote Originally Posted by nfi
    On another note: Glyph of Inferno - Increases the Fire damage of your Inferno spell by 50%..... Inferno?
    that spell you have that summons an Infernal Demon, it does fire damage and stun AoE, its called Inferno: http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=1122

wotlkwiki.info's reporting Deflection - Now increases your Parry chance by 2/4/6%, up from 1/2/3%

if that's true then that's super
    Hm, I haven't heard anything about Deflection being reduced to a 3 point talent.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

heheh thanks - i'd realised that - still haven't cast it :

and er.. yeah that's pretty horrible