Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: WotLK Beta - Build 8905

You will now receive a pet in the mail named Chilley (penguin) for creating a blizzard account and tieing it to your live account!

Before all my fellow Elemental shamans get all pissy, read right here:
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&sid=2000#11

Koraa:Not exactly intended. It's still supposed to have relatively the same knock back distance, just we toned down the knock "up" effect. Should be fixed in the next build.

Edit: Oh and this has also been posted on the Beta boards which enhancement shamans should be interested in, Ghost Wolves apparently have the following attacks:
    Spirit Hunt - 100 yd range - 10 sec cooldown - Your Spirit Wolves' heal them and you for 5 sec.

Spirit Walk - 25 yd range - 32 sec cooldown - Removes all movement imparing effects and increases the movement speed of you and your wolves by 60% for 15 sec.

Twin Howl - 15 sec cooldown - Your spirit wolves howl forcing all enemies to attack them for 6 sec.

Bash - Melee range - 45 sec cooldown - Your spirit wolves stun the target for 2 sec.

Courtesy of Plix, a shamn in the beta, right here: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...48012&sid=2000

kyz

Blood poisoning :all physical damage caused to enemies u have poisoned is increased by 2%.

Will this stack with Blood frenzy?

Quote Originally Posted by kyz
    Blood poisoning :all physical damage caused to enemies u have poisoned is increased by 2%.

Will this stack with Blood frenzy?
    a resounding no

I didn't see it in changes bullets, but:

Improved Shield Bash
    Rank 2/2
    Gives your Shield Bash ability a 50%/100% chance to silence the target for 3 sec.

changed into:

Gag Order
    Rank 2/2
    Gives your Shield Bash and Heroic Throw abilities a 50%/100% chance to silence the target for 3 sec and increase the damage of your Shield Slam ability by 5%/10%.

A very welcome change!

# Inscription of High Discipline - Permanently adds 30 spell power and 15 critical strike rating to a shoulder slot item. Can only enchant your own items and doing so causes them to become soulbound.
    # Inscription of the Frostblade - Permanently adds 45 spell power and 15 critical strike rating to a shoulder slot item. Can only enchant your own items and doing so causes them to become soulbound.
    Now either this is a typo or Blizz is stupider than I thought. Two enchants with the same kind of stats but one is better?

As long as we still have the mitigation, I really like the direction of prot. A warrior is a warrior, and the whole point of the class should be about standing in the enemy's face and punching them in the mouth, whether you using two handed weapons or a big wall of steel.

Quote Originally Posted by Stipa
    Now either this is a typo or Blizz is stupider than I thought. Two enchants with the same kind of stats but one is better?
    umm, different mat costs?

Quote Originally Posted by Stipa
    I'd imagine that will be a typo, seeing as one is called Frostblade ;D

kyz

Quote Originally Posted by Fenom
    a resounding no
    So that means Arms warriors ...

But after all the blood frenzy in live increases damage by a whole 4% . Since they will nerf it to 2% maybe it will stack.

Quote Originally Posted by kyz
    So that means Arms warriors ...

But after all the blood frenzy in live increases damage by a whole 4% . Since they will nerf it to 2% maybe it will stack.
    no

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=14214.0

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    [*]Suprirse Attacks now also affects Hemorrhage.
    Typo'd surprise attacks

- Edit: Won't mutilate be really strong now in pvp with a) hunger for blood, b) dual wield spec c) oppertunity d) +50% on rupture?
    This user has been permanently banned because the moderator doesn't like warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenali
    Before all my fellow Elemental shamans get all pissy, read right here:
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&sid=2000#11

Koraa:Not exactly intended. It's still supposed to have relatively the same knock back distance, just we toned down the knock "up" effect. Should be fixed in the next build.

Edit: Oh and this has also been posted on the Beta boards which enhancement shamans should be interested in, Ghost Wolves apparently have the following attacks:
    Spirit Hunt - 100 yd range - 10 sec cooldown - Your Spirit Wolves' heal them and you for 5 sec.

Spirit Walk - 25 yd range - 32 sec cooldown - Removes all movement imparing effects and increases the movement speed of you and your wolves by 60% for 15 sec.

Twin Howl - 15 sec cooldown - Your spirit wolves howl forcing all enemies to attack them for 6 sec.

Bash - Melee range - 45 sec cooldown - Your spirit wolves stun the target for 2 sec.

Courtesy of Plix, a shamn in the beta, right here: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...48012&sid=2000
    Conosaxin:
    "Thank you for the confirmation. On first glance my knee jerk response was being a Debbie Downer and going on a nerd rage, but then I thought about it again, and realized thunderstorm could still explore the vertical space."

Got all exited over what would seem nothing.
    When you linked this i remembered having already read this but I guess I assumed this new mechanic was going to be applied on the expense of:
    "Not exactly intended. It's still supposed to have relatively the same knock back distance, just we toned down the knock "up" effect. Should be fixed in the next build"

I am glad I was wrong then =)

Awesome rogue changes.

Quote Originally Posted by nfi
    On another note: Glyph of Inferno - Increases the Fire damage of your Inferno spell by 50%..... Inferno?
    lol ye. I had to look up that spell to see what it was. even tho I've been a lock for almost 1 1/2 years.
    so far lock glyphs suck balls except the shadow trance one.

Can you guys please stop using the blue-colored "Quote from ..." format for items that simply aren't quotes from Blizzard employees? Information that is taken from the game itself, or is datamined, or otherwise, really ought to be a different color. Blue text has a special meaning 'round these parts.

Also, how are you getting these lists of glyphs? If possible, it would be super awesome to get a lesser/minor/major indicator for each one.

Quote Originally Posted by jokeyrhyme
    Can you guys please stop using the blue-colored "Quote from ..." format for items that simply aren't quotes from Blizzard employees? Information that is taken from the game itself, or is datamined, or otherwise, really ought to be a different color. Blue text has a special meaning 'round these parts.

Also, how are you getting these lists of glyphs? If possible, it would be super awesome to get a lesser/minor/major indicator for each one.
    uh, if game files don't come from blizzard employees then i don't know what does

If things continue this way... I'm rerolling to something better for tanking. Protection Warriors are becoming total garbage, there won't be any reason to bring a warrior in this moment to a raid, they just don't help... they are just a big fat thing that won't be able to tank like others and will just waste 1 slot in the raid. I can't wait for this patch to go live so everyone will eventually see it.

Keshiji stop posting. Warriors are doing great with the latest changes.
    This user has been banned.

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?pet=45

Welp, guess I'm going BM now.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara