Seal Of Wisdom questions...

This is the Current description of SoW on this site.

Fills the Paladin with divine wisdom for 2 min, giving each melee attack a chance to restore 20168s1% of the paladin's maximum mana. Only one Seal can be active on the Paladin at any one time.
    Unleashing this Seal's energy will deal [ 36% of AP + 58% of Spell Power + 1 ] Holy damage to an enemy.
    14% of base mana, Instant cast

What is "20168s1%"? What will the percentage be or what coeffecients will decide its value?

Also, some of the seals have a seperate spell above or below them that is a judgment.
    (Example)Fills the Paladin with divine wisdom for 2 min, giving each melee attack a chance to restore some of the Paladin's mana. Only one Seal can be active on the Paladin at any one time.
    Unleashing this Seal's energy will judge an enemy for 20 sec, granting attacks and spells used against the judged enemy a chance to restore 20268s1% of maximum mana to the attacker. Your melee strikes will refresh the spell's duration. Only one Judgement per Paladin can be active at any one time.
    100 yd range, Instant

This is a little confusing to me since the judgment debuffs are being applies from the judgment spells themselves now......and none of our spells hare a 100yd range.......

This is the judgment.
    (Example) Unleashes the energy of a Seal spell to judge an enemy for 20 sec, granting attacks and spells used against the judged enemy a chance to restore [ 9% of AP + 9% of Spell Power ] mana to the attacker. Refer to individual Seals for additional Judgement effect. Only one Judgement per Paladin can be active at any one time.

Im thinking this is just a brain fart by some of the mmo folks.. then again I could be compleatly lost......

and without a spell checker.....
    WTB Spell/Grammer check?

Re: Seal Of Wisdom questions...

Seal of Wisdom: +4% total mana per proc
    Judgement of Wisdom: 2% total mana per proc

Quote Originally Posted by fyske
    Judgement of Wisdom: 2% total mana per proc
    That doesn't make any since with what mmo has.
    ...granting attacks and spells used against the judged enemy a chance to restore [ 9% of AP + 9% of Spell Power ] mana to the attacker.

How can the judgment be a set 2% base mana for everyone if its based around "[ 9% of AP + 9% of Spell Power ]"?

WTB Spell/Grammer check?

Please keep in mind that information on mmo-champion is unfortunatly not always correct as it is near impossible to keep up with all the subtle changes made to spells.

What Fyske said regarding Seal of Wisdom is correct; Seal of Wisdom regenerates 4% when procced and Judgement of Wisdom 2%.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

oh great.. even more suckage for retribution pallies..

...thats to bad....

I just assumed it was all up to date. Anyone know of a good site for this stuff that does keep things current??
    WTB Spell/Grammer check?

I just checked the Beta realm and Seal of Wisdom does indeed have an arbritrary number listed in the tooltip but does seem to restore the amount mentioned before.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamonious
    I just assumed it was all up to date. Anyone know of a good site for this stuff that does keep things current??
    Uhm.

Blizzard patched tonight as in, a few hours ago. You do realise it takes work to process and update all the information right?

ahh... Ic that all makes sense now.

What about the double posting on judgments?
    WTB Spell/Grammer check?

Copy / Paste out of the 'Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions' thread (which you might want to read):

Q: What happend to our Judgement ability?

A: The former ability Judgement has been split into three different abilities, all with different effects.

- Judgement of Wisdom
    - Judgement of Light
    - Judgement of Justice

Apart from needing to hotkey 2 extra abilities the Judgement system has not changed much. Slap on a Seal and cast Judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    Uhm.

Blizzard patched tonight as in, a few hours ago. You do realise it takes work to process and update all the information right?
    True.. And I appriciate the free service you guys are providing. Def cuts down on the boredom of waiting without a beta key.

I wouldn't have said anything at all, except I didn't think and changes where made to seals in this last patch. So, I assumed it was just something I either over looked or that is bugged on beta since last week at the latest.

Sorry if I came of combative. I really do respect the amount of work it takes to keep something like this site going.

Also, I have read the stickied section. My question doesn't have anything to do with how the seal judge system works now. I understand that. I wanted to know the specifics of the mechanic. Which in the very narrow description posted is not covered.
    WTB Spell/Grammer check?

I wanted to know the specifics of the mechanic. Which in the very narrow description posted is not covered.
    Which specifics? Maybe I can supply you with additional information.

On beta it's 4% of total mana for seal, 2% of total mana for judgment, don't care what the sites are saying, i'm telling you what it is on beta...did the math so that's that.

That was it... you guys covered it.

Though now I am kinda pissed about the "change".... whenever it happened.

Having those based on ap and sp made much more sence then a percentage based deal. Now JoW is doing next to nothing for paladins again...

So I guess JoL is different as well??
    Unleashes the energy of a Seal spell to judge an enemy for 20 sec, granting melee attacks made against the judged enemy a chance of healing the attacker for [ 18% of AP + 18% of Spell Power ]. Refer to individual Seals for additional Judgement effect. Only one Judgement per Paladin can be active at any one time.
    5% of base mana, 10 yd range, Instant cast, 10 sec cooldown
    WTB Spell/Grammer check?

Quote Originally Posted by meroko
    On beta it's 4% of total mana for seal, 2% of total mana for judgment, don't care what the sites are saying, i'm telling you what it is on beta...did the math so that's that.
    Have you even read the thread or did you just want the extra post count?

So I guess JoL is different as well??
    No, Judgement of Light is still a based on a coefficient calculation. Gaining 4% per proc would be OP.

/agree

Now I just need someone to bitch on beta forums about the change to JoW...lol

Thanks so much!! I will go back to my corner now, and try to think up sneaky ways to get to see beta content.
    WTB Spell/Grammer check?