Live Stream of Naxx(10)

http://www.worldofraids.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=18538

I do not know how long they will be running or if this is only going to be for naxx(10)
    I have however been watching this for the last 2 hours and its rather insightful of whats to come.

On a side note they really gonna have to work on alot of class's to match that warriors dps...
    Xphius 80 Paladin
    Xanxic 80 Druid
    Xzain 80 DeathKnight
    Karvex 80 Hunter

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Live Stream of Naxx(10)

Hmm instructor looks interesting in the 10 man version. I wonder will they take the idea from the 10 man of using orbs to control one of the adds in 25 man raids or will it be back to the good old priests like it was before.

Very good question and i wish i had a very good answer.
    Xphius 80 Paladin
    Xanxic 80 Druid
    Xzain 80 DeathKnight
    Karvex 80 Hunter

what a joke. Blizz fails again.
    Do not trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
    God's in his heaven. All's right with the world.

Why is that?
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

they have to make it harder I just saw razouvious fight and it's way to easy,even tough they wiped blizz should change it
    and I was like,arthas...if you don't stop killing ppl I'll kick you in da nouts

WOW, Titan's grip, what can't you do? 4800 +5300 crit right after... gonna faint!

From what i seen it is not easy. Keep in mind they have to keep those guys mind controlled. If they dont, they will ONE SHOT any class that isnt plate.
    More or less 2 seconds of lossing control of a mob= people die. (you cant really tank the boss by yourself either, because he crits for over 20k)

Its harder than it looks.
    Xphius 80 Paladin
    Xanxic 80 Druid
    Xzain 80 DeathKnight
    Karvex 80 Hunter

Yeah, It's an interesting fight concept, that stayed very similar to the 40-man version, where priest mind controlled 4 mobs to tank him.

I was also answered, Titan's grip... You cannot tank Instructor Razuvius

it's always harder than it looks i know that otherwise you wouldn't have wiped,but still i'm dissapointed becouse I was hoping blizz would keep difficulty lvl of pre tbc,a bit more easy ofc it is first raid but still
    and I was like,arthas...if you don't stop killing ppl I'll kick you in da nouts

Quote Originally Posted by Saberoy
    WOW, Titan's grip, what can't you do? 4800 +5300 crit right after... gonna faint!
    Btw, 12k executes with 3/4-full rage dump...
    A lot of classes gonna need to be worked on to even come close to that (gear for gear). As a paladin that brings sad tears to meh eyes.
    Xphius 80 Paladin
    Xanxic 80 Druid
    Xzain 80 DeathKnight
    Karvex 80 Hunter

This is also the "first run throughs"

So they are going to tune these fights some, thats why they have people do them, to tweak the fights.

Have no fear, they will be a challenge the first times you do them. Kara was not easy in greens and blue's, and this will be no exception mind you.
    I play the class in WotLK that is the worst spec class, that got nerfed, while all the other spec's got buffed. Which class is that? All of them of course...if you believe forum posts

So, for those of you in that chat, I sincerely apologize for any emotional distress I may have cause taking on the persona of John McCain.

Also: They did pretty well in the raid, even though the warrior whose perspective we were watching from died in every boss fight I watched.