Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21

    Re: instant cast... hammer time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thumos
    Paladins are and always have been horrible 1v1. Go duel someone with equal gear.
    I didn't say we were amazing, but we're not 'horrible'. As for equal gear, I have many times. Ending discussion here due to lack of caring.

  2. #22

    Re: instant cast... hammer time?

    Way tooooooo op!

    As said before: We can cast it while running, there is no way to be interrupted (cot and a rogue hammering on you are no longer a prob^^). This in addition to the 35% health and (with sanc wrath) a 50% critical strike chance (or is the limit to 50% no longer existing?) makes this spell very powerful!!!

    I'd love it this way, but I don't think it'll gonna stay as it actually is

  3. #23

    Re: instant cast... hammer time?

    Quote Originally Posted by bishop13
    Way tooooooo op!

    As said before: We can cast it while running, there is no way to be interrupted (cot and a rogue hammering on you are no longer a prob^^). This in addition to the 35% health and (with sanc wrath) a 50% critical strike chance (or is the limit to 50% no longer existing?) makes this spell very powerful!!!

    I'd love it this way, but I don't think it'll gonna stay as it actually is
    You can Hamstring a Warrior to avoid execution, but then he'll just charge. In Soviet Russia, Hammer charges you!

  4. #24

    Re: instant cast... hammer time?

    Charged* you.

  5. #25

    Re: instant cast... hammer time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adamonious
    Man other classes cry ALOT about pallies...

    At some point they are going to stop letting you guys kick this shit out of us all the time. Don't QQ about it, and get better at your class. I think its high time that a paladin isn't an instant easy kill for some classes. Develope a new strat, and win based on good decisions just like you do with every other class you face.

    I'm done.

    a lot*

    It's just in return for paladins QQing about everything that every other class gets.

    I think you're the one that should develop a new strat, and learn to make good decisions, because Paladins are stronger than you seem to think.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

    http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

    For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

  6. #26

    Re: instant cast... hammer time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    a lot*

    It's just in return for paladins QQing about everything that every other class gets.

    I think you're the one that should develop a new strat, and learn to make good decisions, because Paladins are stronger than you seem to think.
    Lol a new strat, you're a fucking idiot. MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD PLAY PALADINS!!! And as you can see none of them can even make it to the finals of any tournament this year. You talk as if the paladin community is a handful of people.

  7. #27

    Re: instant cast... hammer time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    I didn't say we were amazing, but we're not 'horrible'. As for equal gear, I have many times. Ending discussion here due to lack of caring.
    Well we can't beat a skilled player of any class what so ever, if that's not horrible I don't know what is. We can beat retard warriors that don't disarm and shadow priest who forget they can just drop shadow form and outlast us that's about it.

  8. #28

    Re: instant cast... hammer time?

    Paladins are bit like empty tickets, sometimes they 2 shot you and sometimes they don`t :P

  9. #29

    Re: instant cast... hammer time?

    Ok Thumos, I'll play along.

    Millions play paladins?  Last I heard there were only about 10 million people total that played, so I'd wager less than 2 million actually play paladins to any significant level.

    The intelligent paladin community is indeed a handful.  This is especially true if you just judge it from forums like this one.

    You judge a class based on a tournament like that?  First of all, arenas as an e-sport are laughable at best.  It's been well established for quite a long time that this is the case.

    There are good paladins out there, you're just not among them.

    Edit: Nevermind, I see you're just another waste of oxygen that will defend the inferiority of your precious class to the very end. Seek psychiatric help.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

    http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

    For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

  10. #30
    Brewmaster Xheoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,444

    Re: instant cast... hammer time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thumos
    You don't give anyone a hard time... if they have equal gear. You just have low standards and think getting a few lucky crits in a bg means paladins are fine.
    Maybe you just suck at playing your class.

  11. #31

    Re: instant cast... hammer time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    Ok Thumos, I'll play along.

    Millions play paladins? Last I heard there were only about 10 million people total that played, so I'd wager less than 2 million actually play paladins to any significant level.

    The intelligent paladin community is indeed a handful. This is especially true if you just judge it from forums like this one.

    You judge a class based on a tournament like that? First of all, arenas as an e-sport are laughable at best. It's been well established for quite a long time that this is the case.

    There are good paladins out there, you're just not among them.

    Edit: Nevermind, I see you're just another waste of oxygen that will defend the inferiority of your precious class to the very end. Seek psychiatric help.
    So why are Paladins magically doing so badly then? The idea of a Paladin just has some magnetic pull that attracts bad players? Yes arena is laughable and it's laughable precisely because some classes such as Paladins are so weak. By the way if you had any clue what so ever you would know that THE BEST PALADINS IN THE WORLD who are rated 2k+ all admit that it took them way more effort to get there than it did with any of their other toons. The only people who argue that Paladins are fine are casuals who do nothing but bgs and troll.

    You're fucking retarded I'm telling you that paladins suck in arena but you disagree with me and then tell me arena is a joke. So you're basically agreeing with me but you're too stupid to realize it.

  12. #32

    Re: instant cast... hammer time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul
    Maybe you just suck at playing your class.

    Or maybe you're some casual jack off who does nothing but bgs and has no clue what arena is like.
    Getting to 1850 with my Paladin was 10 times harder and took way more time than with any of my other toon, so what exactly do you have to say to argue with that?

  13. #33
    Brewmaster Xheoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,444

    Re: instant cast... hammer time?

    I dont see any proof of your claims, therefore I will see it as e-peen flexing without backing it up... Regardless of "how awesome you are with your pally even though they suck", this isn't the topic nor the place to try to impress people over the internet.

  14. #34

    Re: instant cast... hammer time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul
    I dont see any proof of your claims, therefore I will see it as e-peen flexing without backing it up... Regardless of "how awesome you are with your pally even though they suck", this isn't the topic nor the place to try to impress people over the internet.
    You don't have any proof cause you're a pathetic troll who is too lazy to do some research... arena statistics are very easy to get and they clearly show that Paladins are terrible.

  15. #35

    Re: instant cast... hammer time?

    change is fine not game breaker at all
    stop qq all those who say this is op, u suck
    no i am not retardadin.
    I participated in the legendary BACON thread.

  16. #36

    Re: instant cast... hammer time?

    Thumos, while I agree with you on the fact that the Paladin needs attention I also believe that next to abiding by the Forum Guidelines you should also pay some of the senior members here a bit more respect.
    Cursing and swearing just to make a point does not help or strenghten the case you are making.

    In regards to Paladins needing attention well... we do honestly. Because at the moment reaching the very top brackets of Arena gameplay (2200+) requires more alot skill and dedication when compared to any other class.

    But then again Wrath of the Lich King bring us that needed attention, so why 95% of you people are complaining is beond me.


    [size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

  17. #37

    Re: instant cast... hammer time?

    Casting instant hammer of wrath off your flying mount is pretty fun

  18. #38

    Re: instant cast... hammer time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    Thumos, while I agree with you on the fact that the Paladin needs attention I also believe that next to abiding by the Forum Guidelines you should also pay some of the senior members here a bit more respect.
    Cursing and swearing just to make a point does not help or strenghten the case you are making.

    In regards to Paladins needing attention well... we do honestly. Because at the moment reaching the very top brackets of Arena gameplay (2200+) requires more alot skill and dedication when compared to any other class.

    But then again Wrath of the Lich King bring us that needed attention, so why 95% of you people are complaining is beond me.

    ^^^everything he said....

    Besides, wether you feel Ret pallies have it ruff or not all of you have to agree having Instant hammer is def a positive move for our class. I def don't think having HoW on the run is OP concidering its our only ranged spell available, and that was the heart of the argument. Lets steer this thread back on coarse!!
    WTB Spell/Grammer check?

  19. #39

    Re: instant cast... hammer time?

    Quote Originally Posted by krage
    Casting instant hammer of wrath off your flying mount is pretty fun
    Then bubbeling to avoid death.. Give!

  20. #40

    Re: instant cast... hammer time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumpp
    Like deadly throw, arcane shot, or execute? : God forbid paladins get something to finish people off that can't be interrupted.
    Last I checked, deadly throw used up combo points, arcane shot has CD and used hunter's tiny mana pool and execute used up all current rage.

    Yeah, your point is moot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •