The new warrior glyphs...

Is ANYONE happy with them ?
    As a raiding Fury warrior, the only one that seems mildly appealing is the Heroic Strike one...
    I was alrdy thinking that Blizz wouldn't be so stupid as to give Glypgh of Bloodthirst a +healing effect increase but tet they did...
    Where are our PvE damage improvements ? Just look at the rogue glyphs, they at least got decent ones.

Seriously, I hope these are still subject to change...

ps. I know Im ranting, but first they remove Enraged Assault, and now this... An entirely crap Glyph tree... Been with my war since vanilla WoW's beta, but theres only so much I can take :S

Re: The new warrior glyphs...

There are more glyphs to come...

Glyph of Execution - Your Execute ability deals damage as if you had 10 additional rage.

As we all know - warriors do NOT use execute.

Ehm, there is a reason for beta?
    I think this have been stated like a billion times, still you complain about stuff on the beta servers.. Are you even playing beta?

Quote Originally Posted by Dysorl
    Glyph of Execution - Your Execute ability deals damage as if you had 10 additional rage.

As we all know - warriors do NOT use execute.
    So true, I learned this back in the old days

Quote Originally Posted by Darkharlequin
    Is ANYONE happy with them ?
    i am pretty happy with them yes, as may most of the other protection warriors.
    Please excuse my bad english, it is not my main language.

Robby yes I DO play beta, and that's exactly why I'm whining... Whining during beta is the best time to do it, as said before.
    Anyway, Blizz stated they want all classes that spec for DPS do equal DPS, be it a rogue, warrior, hunter etc, in theory all should do the same damage in WOTLK.

However, since this is not the case yet you can imagine that us DPS warriors are not too happy about the changes made the last few days. (and the possible incoming Titan's Grip counterbalance)

I know moree glyphs are to come, but the major ones are alrdy posted (the ones affecting Heroic Strike, Bloodthirst and Whirlwind) so I'm a bit concerned.

ps. about the execute thing, I have to admit I did forget the new execute formula increasing it's damage, so that glyph might prove usefull.

stop complaining

titan's grip still doesnt have a penalty for using it
    Still proudly wearing his 4xT8.1. Keep your faceroll gear. Bitches.

Well, Dark. I play the beta aswell and I think its good now and if you want to complain to someone complain on the wow forums, dont complain here