Penance? 3 ticks or two? and...2 specs in wotlk?

I remember hearing that Penance will "now me a 2 sec channel with 3 ticks...(the first being instant)...But when I read the discription I get the idea there are only two ticks...did it get changed, again?

And I also thought I read that you will be able too switch between two diffrent specs (not change points,but have 2 preset talent trees that you can switch from for free) can anyone confirm this, because most of the people I talk to Don't remember ever hearing about this update?

Thanks for your time.

Re: Penance? 3 ticks or two? and...2 specs in wotlk?

The two specs thing was something Blizzard said a while back and we haven't heard anything about it since.

3 ticks of penance, first tick is instant (1), 1 more tick at 1 second (2), then final tick at 2 seconds (3 total ticks)

Ah, thank you very much, I remember reading about it, just wasn't sure if it had changed.

Anyone know if the "two Specs in WotLK" is still a go? this was one thing I am REALLY looking forward to.

I don't think it was ever confirmed.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    I don't think it was ever confirmed.
    If i remember correct it was something along the lines of... "Its up to debate atm. We are looking into it."
    Everyone thinks their world is falling.. If they had a solid sense of perspective, they probably wouldn't be gamers.