Thread: Naxx Ret Set

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Naxx Ret Set

So... I've seen lots of stuff on why SoV is the best seal in beta atm. Doesnt it scale less with haste than command and blood? Correct me if that's wrong. However, there is a good amount of haste on the naxx ret set and it almost becomes wasted if SoV is the best =/

Re: Naxx Ret Set

SoV is triggered on every swing.

it works best with a fast weapon. So yes haste helps SoV

I'm surprised no one mentioned that the ret and protection sets have no intellect at all, not even a socket bonus of it. Personally I love it, the amount of strength is insane, and with divine strength and kings it will scale upwards even more, and then with the AP from unleashed rage it will be even better.
    But its clear that if our sets have no intellect on these sets then we won't need it at all, Blizz will most likely fix the mana regen issue.

prot never had a mana issue in wotlk

and ret's started out with mana coming out it's nose. It's overnerfed right now but I'm sure they'll fix it.

maybe no intelect= no divine storm

Having intellect on retribution gear is retarded from the beginning

Add the talent for Mana from Attack Power/STR already, so these paladins can stop posting about mana issues. :P
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    Add the talent for Mana from Attack Power/STR already, so these paladins can stop posting about mana issues. :P
    Myself? I like a regen based mana pool much better then a int based one. I think its fine we don't have any int. What good is 1000 more mana without regen? What we need is more mana regen through attacts. My money is on a large change to benediction, but who knows...

Blizzard said they would fix it, and I have faith. If I had to guess they are leaving it broken till last so that pallies will test the other specs too. Not a bad idea concidering the amount of ret pallies in beta.
    WTB Spell/Grammer check?

perhaps a buff from crusader strike since it doesn't refresh judgements anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Adamonious
    Myself? I like a regen based mana pool much better then a int based one. I think its fine we don't have any int. What good is 1000 more mana without regen? What we need is more mana regen through attacts. My money is on a large change to benediction, but who knows...
    Benediction will probably not see a big overhaul because it's way too low in the tree, a major change there would open this ability up to the Protection and Holy trees.

I believe somewhere around the 7th tier or up would be a nice place for a change and there are plenty of mediocre talents there that Blizzard could work with.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    Benediction will probably not see a big overhaul because it's way too low in the tree, a major change there would open this ability up to the Protection and Holy trees.

I believe somewhere around the 7th tier or up would be a nice place for a change and there are plenty of mediocre talents there that Blizzard could work with.
    Personally, I think we should switch Benediction and Two Hand spec in the trees. Then make Benediction affect all offensive spells. Only Ret uses two handed weapons so this could be a way to solve it.

Probably not going to happen. With that plan a Protection Paladin or Shockadin speccing into Retribution would need to pick up two completly useless 1st tier talents.

Probably not going to happen. With that plan a Protection Paladin or Shockadin speccing into Retribution would need to pick up two completly useless 1st tier talents.
    Switch Parry to tier one and Two hand to tier two.

Problem solved.

Edit:

Improved Might is not really entirely useless for Shockadins.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko
    The BoM glyph turning a certain % of the total AP from BoM into SP can be quite useful for shockadins, and make it a worthwhile pickup overall >>
    Link? 'Cause that's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    Link? 'Cause that's awesome.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Glyph of Blessing of Might - Your Blessing of Might also grants offensive spell power equal to 10% of the attack power it grants.
    With Improved Blessing of Might the 10% adds up to around 68 spellpower added. Which is nice.

Awesomesauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko

I think that is how much SD you will get from this glyph.
    You do realise I did just say that in a previous post ;D?

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Glyph of Blessing of Might - Your Blessing of Might also grants offensive spell power equal to 10% of the attack power it grants.
    With Improved Blessing of Might the 10% adds up to around 68 spellpower added. Which is nice.
    and if your going for the SoL talent as holy:O
    i think you will have 1000 AP self buffed = +300 SP
    Nerf 5 VS 1!!

is it me or there is 2 glyphs 4 BoM?

Build 8770: Glyph of Blessing of Might - Your Blessing of Might also grants offensive spell power equal to 10% of the attack power it grants.

Build 8885: Glyph of Blessing of Might - Increases the duration of your Blessing of Might spell by 20 min when cast on yourself.

does both gonna exist or the 1 form 8770 has been replaced with the 1 from 8885, couse 2 glyphs 4 1 ability it is weird :-\

PS: same thing goes 4 BoK in the same builds.

Both seals exist in the game.