Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: enh shaman PvE build so far

Quote Originally Posted by Guttzilla
    I'm really not concerned if u guys (those who read patchnotes like a serious newspaper) "give a crap" about my real life. I'm more concerned about the fact, that most of u guys don't "give a crap" about your own real lives. Instead, u study the "verbal wisdom" of malan which is dedicated to teen rated computer game.

And I really do love MALAN. He's almost a pop culture icon over here. Just would like to know, where can I buy glasses similar to the ones he's wearing?
    I am a second year college student studying business with a girlfriend of over one year currently working as a manager at my local grociery store with 4 years experience in my chosen line of work. Trust me I spend plenty of time on my real life, try again please.

Quote Originally Posted by jerico79
    I am a second year college student studying business with a girlfriend of over one year currently working as a manager at my local grociery store with 4 years experience in my chosen line of work.
    Nobody cares.
    [size=20pt][move][size=20pt]Falcon Punch![/size][/move]

Quote Originally Posted by TraceTheRogue
    Nobody cares.
    What he said

I'm really not concerned if u guys (those who read patchnotes like a serious newspaper) "give a crap" about my real life. I'm more concerned about the fact, that most of u guys don't "give a crap" about your own real lives. Instead, u study the "verbal wisdom" of malan which is dedicated to teen rated computer game.

And I really do love MALAN. He's almost a pop culture icon over here. Just would like to know, where can I buy glasses similar to the ones he's wearing?
    Yep you know a lot about our real life You´re so mature that you need to explain to us hows your current life-style and judge ours not knowing a thing about it/us.

You´re even so smart you need to justify yourself and your social life while you post in a forum about the build of a character in the current game you so little play anymore.

/Sigh. You fail and should learn some modesty instead of being disrespectful with people you dont know. Please take your "social life crap issues" and hipocresy elsewhere.

What he said
    Cant come up with your own arguements anymore?

What he said
    Nobody cared about your real life either Ty

Bk to topic.

This isn't about how much epeen you got.

Quote Originally Posted by Shery
    Nobody cared about your real life either Ty
    Quote Originally Posted by jerico79
    Cant come up with your own arguements anymore?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.ph...rofile;u=32386
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.ph...rofile;u=32382

So you went into the trouble of making a second account just to win a E-arguement and then you keep bragging about your successful life.

Yes!

hmm... back to topic pls ....

so... i dunno what should be better ?
    -1sec shock + 40% less shock&lavaburst manacosts ->this build
    or
    imp shields + static shock ->this build

here should be my signature... FAIL!

Quote Originally Posted by Shery
    Yep you know a lot about our real life You´re so mature that you need to explain to us hows your current life-style and judge ours not knowing a thing about it/us.

You´re even so smart you need to justify yourself and your social life while you post in a forum about the build of a character in the current game you so little play anymore.

/Sigh. You fail and should learn some modesty instead of being disrespectful with people you dont know. Please take your "social life crap issues" and hipocresy elsewhere.
    I just wanted to contribute to this beautiful website and forums, with few talent builds of my own. I got depreciated very fast though, because "malan knows best".

So I thought, maybe let's get rid of our little forum democracy (I hate democracy by the way) and let's just post malan talent builds?

Why so much effort posting various talent builds, while in the end, it's "malan who knows best"?

The deficiency of life is overwhelming on this and almost every wow dedicated forums.

My last post on this topic, as it goes nowhere.

I don't raid anymore (either if its sunwell or "kara"), hell, I barely play wow nowadays. Everything I do is fun only (hanging around wow websites and log to the game once in a blue moon). Im studying & working and my child is on it's way (wife is in 6th month).

So I really couldnt care less about what "malan" ( the guy who spends most of his life penetrating windfury mechanics) says.
    Yes I still have life. I don't know malan, waran or galan. Why should I care anyway about what someone else "predict" and not play with the build I like?

Btw, checked the website of your guru "malan". And tell u what, this guy seriously need to go out more.

PS. "malan predicts" sounds almost like "simon says". because whatever "malan predicts" is the shit.
    I made an account to answer to this. You, TraceTheRogue, chose to argue with us instead of him. Np here. Apart from that I didnt say a thing about all this "social life crap" Guttzilla was braging about. As you said I care nothing.

And yeah TraceTheRogue, I think you didnt read all the thread or just came in to flame a bit more about a stupid argument. So please be my guest.

Me and shery are not the same person lol, shery puts way to much thought into his or her posts than i would ever try to do at 6 am, i prefer short, simple, and witty smart ass remarks.

Let's get this thread a cleanup, and continue about what this thread is about.

Ppl can flame echother over the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by eu.zulu.shinthar

or
    I Would go for 1sec- shock and +40% less mana cost.

Quote Originally Posted by eu.zulu.shinthar

or

Those are the two main concerns about the possible enhancement builds. As of today I havent been able to test them properly in the EU beta server... but it will probably be better the first one for long combats and the second one for not-so-long fights.

I am going with 16/55/0 atm, based on my own personal experiences and data I have seen. Static shock is doing a tremendously low amount of damage and the mana costs required to keep it going is obscene. We are having enough mana problems atm as is with water shield up. Losing it would be devestating.

I hate you all! :

I been looking at all Builds here and now I know less then I did before. :-)
    I just have to wait for the damn thing to come out before I pick my Build.

so far its impossible to say wich build will be best, since we dont know how to scale feral spirit into dps

at all builds i dont even see totemic focus, 25%mana reduce each totem is alot, if you´re in a boss fight about 5+ minutes. i dont know if u ever made totem twisting in a 25ppl raid, but keep it up with a ES+FS rotation and now lava burst + LB or CL and your gonna be oom in 2 minutes. What i want to say is, we dont know how all those new talent-builds will match with each other. its impossible to say if an enhancer will have a decent mana support and therefor its not needed anymore to skill totemic focus.
    if its not needed, -1sec shock cd is the way to go to increase the dps since the SS cd is also lowered by 2 sec...in the end it will be a faster SS+ES+FS rotation

unfortunatly i have no beta key to test some builds or rotations ..... i would like the read some experiences in here

but imo alot will be fixed and changed in the upcoming days .... as usual

@ guttzilla
    3/5 unleashed rage
    4% raid atp vs elemental flurry ?

dont get back on the guttzilla issue please

totem twisting is no longer an issue, goa and soe are one totem, and i have never needed to twist anything else. That means we will only need to drop our totems once every 2 min, and thats about 1 k mana, not enough to justify totemic focus