Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: enh shaman PvE build so far

to the Gunja... u do relise we wont ever have to totem twist again...

and with the new gear u wanna get gear thats exactly the same as hunters. agi / intel / ap
    and at lvl 80 we will have around 10k mana if not more

I dont think there´ll be any mana issues in raids. With all the mana regen buffs now being raid wise (I know not all of them stack) and the int we´ll now want to get cause of the AP talents+our good friend shamanistic power, mana should not be a problem at all.

But yeah, its impossible to calculate how good could feral spirit be in a raid.

hell yes ive forgotten about the totem

no twisting anymore, lovely

Quote Originally Posted by Shery
    I dont think there´ll be any mana issues in raids. With all the mana regen buffs now being raid wise (I know not all of them stack) and the int we´ll now want to get cause of the AP talents+our good friend shamanistic power, mana should not be a problem at all.

But yeah, its impossible to calculate how good could feral spirit be in a raid.
    Its possible we will do fine on mana once fully buffed in a raid. But outside of a raid we have massive mana problems. Atm feral spirits are doing craptastic dps, but being that they were implemented like 3 days ago id say they will be buffed.

My planned build for raiding: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...13351110231050

I don't see the point in picking up UR. A Blood DK brings the same buff for 2 talent points and a MM hunter can get it for only 1 talent point. I know for certain that my raid group will have a MM hunter and high probability of a Blood DK already.

I'm also planning to try WF/FT again since we have scaling spell hit and crit and Elemental Fury should double the crit damage of FT.

Still waiting to see what the DK str/sgi buff is before deciding for sure if Enhancing totems is worth picking up.

its a ability that as far as i can tell is identical to our soe without the talent, i believe ours is superior but dont hold me to that.

They cannot leave Unleashed rage to something secondary. Its one of the main buffs shamans are wanted for and Im sure it´ll be compulsory for raiding.