Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61

    Re: Naxx-10 Loot, Item changes, Blue posts

    Originally Posted by Kalgan (Blue Tracker)

    Blood Elf
    • Mana Tap: ability removed (partially integrated into Arcane Torrent)
    • Arcane Torrent: restores 15 energy, 15 runic power, or 6% of mana to the Blood Elf (along with the current 2s silence effect)
    • Magic Resistance: reduces the chance to be hit by spells by 2%
    This could be a notable nerf for blood elf tankadins. Mana-tap has always been a very useful way of ranged pulling a single mob too close to other mobs to use Avenger's Shield. Depending on just 'what' in integrated into Arcane Torrent, that may or may not have a big impact on play style for many horde paladins.

  2. #62

    Re: Naxx-10 Loot, Item changes, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyotai
    Originally Posted by Kalgan (Blue Tracker)

    Blood Elf
    • Mana Tap: ability removed (partially integrated into Arcane Torrent)
    • Arcane Torrent: restores 15 energy, 15 runic power, or 6% of mana to the Blood Elf (along with the current 2s silence effect)
    • Magic Resistance: reduces the chance to be hit by spells by 2%
    This could be a notable nerf for blood elf tankadins. Mana-tap has always been a very useful way of ranged pulling a single mob too close to other mobs to use Avenger's Shield. Depending on just 'what' in integrated into Arcane Torrent, that may or may not have a big impact on play style for many horde paladins.
    I disagree, this is a buff when either the mobs have no mana or are immune to mana tap. Since AS doesn't break CC anymore, I don't see a problem. The only thing mana tap was useful for me in that purpose was jumping off my mount and pulling the netherrays for the daily in ogri'la/skygaurd.

  3. #63

    Re: Naxx-10 Loot, Item changes, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iindigo
    Put simply, Blizzard says they're doing this to undead because they have become too popular and are regarded as an "uber-race". They're doing this for the PR purposes of shattering the image that undead are the best for everything and diverting some of the incoming new population and rerolls to a different, more attention-deprived race instead.
    Which is silly, because the only reason people roll them is for WotF. Seriously who cares about a 1% difference in a spell school resistance? Until they take away this bonus PVP trinket, undead will still be the dominant race. Woohoo, more PVP videos of nothing but undead toons.


  4. #64
    Field Marshal uTn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    85

    Re: Naxx-10 Loot, Item changes, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by justify
    Which is silly, because the only reason people roll them is for WotF. Seriously who cares about a 1% difference in a spell school resistance? Until they take away this bonus PVP trinket, undead will still be the dominant race. Woohoo, more PVP videos of nothing but undead toons.

    You forgot the fact that their animations look friggin awesome! =)

    Speaking of... ever seen a female or male Draenei spamhealing? Or a male BELF? Looks terribad indeed.
    80 80 80 80 80 80 80 80 80 71

  5. #65

    Re: Naxx-10 Loot, Item changes, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordhbane
    Feign Death for Humans... *sigh*

    While it doesn't work as for hunters on boss fights, they can still make a horrible pull on ordinary mobs/trash, or at a wipe, and then FD to get out of a sticky situation without dying. Human mages just got a lot better with this. AoE-grind-pull going bad? Just FD, let the mobs reset and walk away like nothing ever happened and start over.

    I really hope this change doesn't see live, even though I have a human mage as an alt. It's way overpowered for a racial.
    Nice job reading the description of the racial. It DOES NOT DROP COMBAT. ANY AND ALL THREAT ORIGINALLY OBTAINED IS RESTORED WHEN THE EFFECT ENDS.

  6. #66

    Re: Naxx-10 Loot, Item changes, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mendo
    Nice job reading the description of the racial. It DOES NOT DROP COMBAT. ANY AND ALL THREAT ORIGINALLY OBTAINED IS RESTORED WHEN THE EFFECT ENDS.
    Racial "The Fall of Humanity": Feign death which may trick enemies into ignoring you. Any threat is restored versus enemies still in combat upon cancellation of this effect. 5min cooldown
    You're retarded.

  7. #67

    Re: Naxx-10 Loot, Item changes, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyotai
    Originally Posted by Kalgan (Blue Tracker)

    Blood Elf
    • Mana Tap: ability removed (partially integrated into Arcane Torrent)
    • Arcane Torrent: restores 15 energy, 15 runic power, or 6% of mana to the Blood Elf (along with the current 2s silence effect)
    • Magic Resistance: reduces the chance to be hit by spells by 2%
    This could be a notable nerf for blood elf tankadins. Mana-tap has always been a very useful way of ranged pulling a single mob too close to other mobs to use Avenger's Shield. Depending on just 'what' in integrated into Arcane Torrent, that may or may not have a big impact on play style for many horde paladins.
    What? No way. No way at all. Have you ever tried to pull a caster with AS? It's a bloody pain in the ass. You guys can now pull a caster by silencing them without having to figure out how to LoS them (which in many cases is not easy).

  8. #68

    Re: Naxx-10 Loot, Item changes, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mendo
    Nice job reading the description of the racial. It DOES NOT DROP COMBAT. ANY AND ALL THREAT ORIGINALLY OBTAINED IS RESTORED WHEN THE EFFECT ENDS.
    not dropping threat is not the same as not dropping combat. You can indeed use this to make mobs reset. (I.E. AOE farming or something.)

    Quote Originally Posted by apeiron
    What? No way. No way at all. Have you ever tried to pull a caster with AS? It's a bloody pain in the ass. You guys can now pull a caster by silencing them without having to figure out how to LoS them (which in many cases is not easy).
    You realize Arcane Torrent has an 8 yard range, right? They REMOVED mana tap, fully.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •