Herbalism getting some buff too?

Since 2 out of 3 gather profs are getting some nice buffs when max out.( Mine= +Stam , Skin= +Crit Rating) Will herbalism get some love as well? and please dont be + Int or + Spell Crit when we do :P

Re: Herbalism getting some buff too?

Quote Originally Posted by ctt4110
    Since 2 out of 3 gather profs are getting some nice buffs when max out.( Mine= +Stam , Skin= +Crit Rating) Will herbalism get some love as well? and please dont be + Int or + Spell Crit when we do :P

Crit raiting in WotlK is both spell and melle, so no spell crit, and int is useless for Warriors and Rogues so no.

Isn't herbalism supposed to be getting a instant cast 2000 (ish) heal self only HoT?

I know I heard that somewhere

http://wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Herbalism

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=55503

Gives a self heal, and herbalist only consumables.

ah...i didnt see that. more Hot for warrior is not bad ;D
    thanks for the reply guys

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Does anyone know if this scales with +Healing? I would assume so as it is like GotN in some ways and that does scale. I am contemplating leveling herbing on my druid if so cause an extra HoT is just more OP ness for us! yay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    the best part about all this? i have empirical evidence on my side. you? you have nothing. i COULD take even more away, but that would be inhumane. enjoy your cranberry sauce in lalaland while i do a charleston with my girlfriend.
    Support your local EMS, run with scissors.

well, mining one and skining one doesnt scale, so i suppose.. it shouldnt scale?

The logical thing would be to let it scale with spell power and attack power like Gift of the Naaru will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanemadman
    The logical thing would be to let it scale with spell power and attack power like Gift of the Naaru will do.
    then the logical thing would be for mining to get scallable %HP/stam and skinning %crit, not static values like all gatherings have now. either all of them or none. and yea, i have all 3 profs across my several 70s

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatheed

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=55503

Gives a self heal, and herbalist only consumables.
    could you elaborate what you mean with "herbalist only consumables" ?
    i couldn't find anything on wowhead, but i'm curious, do you know what this is going to be?

herb-only herbs with on-use thingy, in BC some 900HP priestshield-like buff i think? so similar to that i guess
    u can chceck this
    there are 2 herbs for herb only (requires xxx herbalism)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz
    then the logical thing would be for mining to get scallable %HP/stam and skinning %crit, not static values like all gatherings have now. either all of them or none. and yea, i have all 3 profs across my several 70s
    crit is already scaled value. the more att pwr / spellpwr u have the better crit is.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

but the value of it doesnt scale with better gear, also, effect is diminishing while leveling, 2k heal is 2k heal, 25critrating on 70 is just over 1%, 25 critrating at 80 is hardly 0,5%, so it will always be <0,5% dmg upgrade at 80. also, those herb-only herbs are pretty nasty, i dont think herbalism should get scalling boost

the value of it DOES scale with better gear. the better gear u have = higher crits u do. so 1% crit = more dmg at high gear than at low gear. if u hit for 1000 and crit for 2000k with low gear then 1% crit is average +10 damage. if u hit for 2000 and crit for 4000 with high gear then 1% crit is average +20 dmg.

and level doesnt matter here, higher ranks of herbalism give bigger bonus
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

the overall damage will be better with better gear, sure, but it doesnt scale, the stat itself simply doesnt scale at all, and 25critrating is like 1 perfect gem, id gladly put 1 gem for 2k hot

and again, there are herb only herbs, 400AP/200SP every 10s with 1 min CD, that itself is good enough