Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: [Discussion] JotW - Undocumented Fix or Bug?

I still think that it could just return a flat amount of mana because ret paladin mana pools are going to be static. This would make it less attractive for holy paladins no matter where it is in the tree.

jotw should scale with stats a retri have a lot of...STR,AP for example.

every judgement gives you 50% of you current AP back + repl-buff...something like this would prevent holys to abuse it.

we will see soon^^

here is a question krek

can you do some pvp testing. and answer these questions

can i shoot off FoL enough to help beffor i go oom?

can i keep my mana up ( without all those mana regen things you get in raids / dungeon buffs )?

will it keep me up threw mana drains in pvp?

you know things like that. and can you post with your answeres to the questions. i wish i was on beta but no such luck for me :'(

Just completed a series of PVP attempts down in Gurubashi Arena and I must say that overall I'm quite pleased with the current undocumented mana regeneration.

Priest are still problematic if they get a couple of manaburns off, but overall I found myself dealing enough damage to force the Priest into healmode.

Went up against all the classes and the only real problematic classes that I've encounterd are.. hmm I would say Hunters (nay-beatable, too much damage) and Mages, especially Frost Mages.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    Just completed a series of PVP attempts down in Gurubashi Arena and I must say that overall I'm quite pleased with the current undocumented mana regeneration.

Priest are still problematic if they get a couple of manaburns off, but overall I found myself dealing enough damage to force the Priest into healmode.

Went up against all the classes and the only real problematic classes that I've encounterd are.. hmm I would say Hunters (nay-beatable, too much damage) and Mages, especially Frost Mages.
    Very happy to hear this. Very.
    "My rage bar is blue, and I start the fight pissed!" - Battlecry of the Ret Paladin.
    "The best defense is a good offense." - Motto of the Ret Paladin.
    River Below - Billy Talent - Theme Song of the Ret Paladin.

DK Death Strike Tanking
    The Power of Avoidance! - DK Tank Required Reading
    DK AP Coefficients
    DK Threat Values

Aurich von Deathstrike

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko
    Yeah, i found what i was hoping a month or so back... with the mana return system giving SOLID mana return, and the damage we did, we were able to go ahead give a good solid fight to healers.
    That's been one of our biggest problems in PvP.

On Live, I can beat a priest if I can get my interupts timed properly.
    Shamans for some reason are cake, even without the interupts, they are just easier with them.
    Paladins can be quite annoying and are in the same category as priest, except it takes a LOT more damage because of the plate.
    Druids... I don't even need to go there.

If these changes give us a fighting chance, then I'm more than happy.
    "My rage bar is blue, and I start the fight pissed!" - Battlecry of the Ret Paladin.

DK Death Strike Tanking
    DK AP Coefficients
    DK Threat Values

Aurich von Deathstrike

have you fought any good lvl 80 dk's on beta?
    i wish my beta accnt had my palli on it, but sadly it's only warrior and dk. i love the dk, but im still lvling.

yiptastic

I don't think they need to move the talent down. A simple change can make it very useful for ret, but keep holy's rethink if it's useful.

Instead of returning 25% of total mana, make it return 30% of your base mana.

We aren't gonna have int in our gear, and we aren't gonna get much better with full int raid buffs. getting this return in terms of base mana will work well.

and just an off question:
    what happens if your judgement missed or resisted? will you still get your mana back? It sounds like it will, and it should.

Reports have come in that you lose it. No recovery.

DK Death Strike Tanking
    DK AP Coefficients
    DK Threat Values

Aurich von Deathstrike