Thread: Art Of War

Art Of War

I would like to see it as a pve and a pvp talent. Hm? Suggestions
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

Re: Art Of War

Suggestions?

Stop making random posts Applegarth, especially random posts with issues / concerns that have already been discussed for over a million times.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    Suggestions?

Stop making random posts Applegarth, especially random posts with issues / concerns that have already been discussed for over a million times.
    imo he's spamming for post credits. b/c obviously he's not contributing to the mmo-community

Suggestions?

Hey be nice to me. I am sick today. But I have never really seen a Art Of War post really.

Quote Originally Posted by milkshake619
    imo he's spamming for post credits. b/c obviously he's not contributing to the mmo-community
    no i am not. hey man i have stopped playing and getting back into the circuit. I am going to reinstate my WoW account soon. possibly this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    Hey be nice to me. I am sick today. But I have never really seen a Art Of War post really.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.ph...vanced;search=

there is a search button for a reason. i looked in the paladin forum alone for "art of war" and found 5 pages worth.

you might find a brain in there too.

Applegarth you will need to live with the fact that you have ruined all credibility you had on the first post you ever made here. Remember, the "QQ, I'm leaving World of warcraft and the Paladin will never be a good class and WAR is so much better and QQ".

Applegarth you will need to live with the fact that you have ruined all credibility you had on the first post you ever made here. Remember, the "QQ, I'm leaving World of warcraft and the Paladin will never be a good class and WAR is so much better and QQ".
    i giggled

meh, do you honestly think i care what you have to think about me? really? really? i started watching more and more of the open beat WAR and tbh, it is kinda of boring looking.

and your original post showed that you put your faith in what you have neither seen nor experienced. put your faith in art of war. or put up some of your own suggestions and math to back up your suggestions.

and if your not willing to do that, make some constructive comments on what others have suggested.

and if thats to hard for you, disappear.

and your original post showed that you put your faith in what you have neither seen nor experienced. put your faith in art of war. or put up some of your own suggestions and math to back up your suggestions.

and if your not willing to do that, make some constructive comments on what others have suggested.

and if thats to hard for you, disappear.

well its not that o dont have faith in the art of war talent, it am more or less concerned for the pve aspect of it in total overview. I know for a fact that I hardly ever use Freedom in PvE, now while that stun remove is great in PvP we also have Stoicism for a stun reducer. And plus it dosent prevent stuns from happening again, only the original stun I think. Plus I would also like to see it more viable in a PvE setting. I am not quite sure of how, but I would like to see it there. Maybe along the lines of a debuff or something, increases damage done to target or something of that sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    now while that stun remove is great in PvP we also have Stoicism for a stun reducer
    It has been mentioned in countless of 'the Art of War' discussions that you cannot cast Hand of Freedom on yourself while stunned, not even with the 'the Art of War' talent.

The fact that you are unaware of this shows, yet again that you have not bothered to read any of the previous 'Art of War' discussions.

It has been mentioned in countless of 'the Art of War' discussions that you cannot cast Hand of Freedom on yourself while stunned, not even with the 'the Art of War' talent.

The fact that you missed this again shows that you have not bothered to read any of the previous 'Art of War' discussions.
    no no no not yourself on others. i know you cant cast it on yourself even while stunned. I am saying is with the benefits from Stoicism and Divine Purpose it is really a useless talent to have for just oneself, Now while you can cast it on other people who have been stunned seems great it wont be when they get stunned again and there is nothing you can do about it.

If we're flaming people for making posts that aren't contributing to the MMO-community, everyone in this thread is guilty (myself included)