Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: If kings does not become trainable...

Quote Originally Posted by Kawasaki.gdm

We already have excelent dps in BC, im always bettwen 2nd - 7th place in dps in my guild, and we are in hyjal. So in Wotlk will be even greater.
    where our dps in TBC is ok, if we are geared properly and fully buffed in beta-wotlk we are pretty much at the bottom in most of the parses that have gone on in raid testing. In Tbc we have unique utility that helps us get in but again in beta-wotlk that has been spread around other classes so we have little uniqueness in a raid.

However, my suggestion is to make Kings trainable but have an improved kings talent (i reckon tier 1 of prot tree) that does 1/2/3/4/5% more stat increase
    Statistically speaking, you are an average player. Learn to live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko
    Why not just move it into Holy? I can easily make room for Kings in the Holy tree or even the beginning tiers of the Ret Tree since we are talenting into conviction and some Sheath of Light.
    I'm gonna have to say no to moving it from it's current location.......however make the damn spell trainable plz Blizzard. Makes life easier that way

Quote Originally Posted by Lumidar
    blessing of sanc is an AWESOME buff for tanking... 3% less damage and you gain rage when you block, parry and dodge... what more could you want. sure you don't get the extra health from kings but in a way that extra health is "passive" in the 3% damage reduction.
    I thought we were talking about Paladins and not any other tanks? Paladins don't gain any rage :P

And for the topic it doesn't really matter where it is placed there will be someone who has to specc for it in raids anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Iselian
    This is where it goes wrong. Any healadin who knows their class' primary source of regen will go into retribution to get the extra 5% crit, making it nigh-impossible to get kings without some major sacrifices in Holy.

This means that only Protadins will spec into protection (go figure) beyond the second tier. That, combined with Sanct's new necessity on tanks, makes a mild dilemma.
    Yes this is true in it's current state on beta but I was saying if Kings were moved into early ret tree (maybe in place of SoC like someone said) then it would be easier for us to pick it up.

Krekko your signature is amusing...Original elemental shaman huh? Goat definitely was the original

Holy=Wisdom
    Sanctuary=Prot
    Might=Ret

For that I can understand it being trainable, but I can also understand its so good of a buff that should probably be a talent. Not sure if it matters which tree though, well not ret.

Welcome to the plight of priests.... IDS or Deep holy.

Quote Originally Posted by derevka
    Welcome to the plight of priests.... IDS or Deep holy.
    Not really. IDS doesn't remove Shadow Protection or Fortitude.

They removed 2 of our Blessings from the game entirely. Making Kings trainable shouldn't be a problem.