resto spellhaste idea

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...00000000000000

the idea is to spam healing touch in tree form as well

yeah i reread tree form, it seems you can cast healing touch
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

15+ Year Old Account

Re: resto spellhaste idea

As far as I have seen, HT is still not spammable in a Bossfight that last longer than a minute. And I really can't see how this should work out without Tranquil spirit. ( I can't even see it working WITH it) HT cost is not reduced by ToL, it's just useable in that form. No more, no less.

In My opinion a Regrowth spamming resto, who has thGlyph would do far better than any HT spamming druid, in terms of manaefficiancy and HPS.

thats what i thought to after actually sitting down and doing the math

All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

15+ Year Old Account

So you're planning to spam HT without "Empowered Touch" or "Tranquil Spirit"? or is my talent thing just broken? ???

Imo, there's nothing wrong with trying something different but playing to your class' strength is ultimately going to be more efficient and wanted by others in the end, ie. HoTs. Big heals are for Paladins and Priests.