Alliance Battlegroup

hey i was wandering whats the best battlegroup for farming honor and buy all the pvp gear?

i mean there should be a battlegroup where the alliance always wins everything

Re: Alliance Battlegroup

you want to be in a battlegroup that wins everything?
    /facepalm

just to farm honor / badges and go back to my server its impossible to win anything on my server only av and queues are 25 mins

Just roll a char on the fairytale server where everyone gets instant full epics and lvl 70 chars and everybody /dances with eachother looking like teletubbies, carebears and dragqueens.

I found a site that lists horde alliance ratios's yesterday, turns out juei'thos is 6.8:1

Thats 7 horde for every one of me, I like it that way, and as far as I can tell most servers are like this. But even if there was 1 server that was alliance owned the rest of the battle group would be horde owned anyway.

Its easier to excel being the minority.

There's battlegroups where Alliance own bgs and Where horde own the bgs. All i know My Battle Shadowburn group is Pretty much even with horde.The Alliance seem to be a bit better. But Remeber you will always get one QQer if we begin to lose the bg.. I hate them..
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoute
    All the blood elves you are is just the result of a massive amount of 12 year olds playing, who dont think about racials and want to look "hawt".

Emberstorm is good for alliance as far as AV goes, fast Q time and they win nearly every match with the zerg button. Horde still rocks the other 3 though.

Quote Originally Posted by morfez
    hey i was wandering whats the best battlegroup for farming honor and buy all the pvp gear?

i mean there should be a battlegroup where the alliance always wins everything
    Decide for yourself

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/bg_list.php?id=1&lb=7

Quote Originally Posted by vegastommy
    That link is a godsend. Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Elfisho
    That link is a godsend. Thanks.
    eh.. Vengeance apparently destroys the horde.. which is surprising to me cause I won 1 Ab all day.