http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=2000&pageNo=2We recently re-designed Metamorphosis for an upcoming build. Some changes:
- It will no longer remove your pet (your pet remains)
- It increases your armor by 600%, up from 360%
- It increases all your damage by 40%
- You can still cast your regular Warlock spells
- You gain access two a few new unique Demon Form abilities that can only be used in Demon Form
Among some other improvements. It will be changed back to a 5-minute cooldown, however (with a 45 second duration). With the changes to Ruin, you can also get Metamorphosis and Ruin in a build if you wish.
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...02649&sid=2000In an upcoming build we are changing Ruin to a 5-point talent. However, it will swap places with Devastation. Devastation will become a 1-point talent (5% spell crit). This will be a minimal change to the Destruction Warlock, while opening up Ruin to other builds without having them sacrifice their 51-point talents.
They are definitely answering the dilemma of Ruin being better than Meta. So they addressed it in many ways than one. I'm glad Meta and Haunt can now use Ruin. It significantly ups the other trees' dps.