Thread: Ghost wolf

Ghost wolf

Why isn't this a physical ability?? if you're gonna take away shapeshift out of snares, make it a physical ability or something....just buff ghost wolf somehow...we're too vulnerable in the form, it barely makes sense to use it. We can't do any real attacks while in ghost wolf, we can't shapeshift out of snares, and it can be dispelled...why use it?

Oh you're taking away the shapeshift talent away because we'll be too much like druids?? when has it ever mattered to you how similar classes were to each other?? Hunters now get stealth and humans get feign death....lawl

Re: Ghost wolf

as cool as being lycanthrope in dota would be, i could see a bit of qq over the similarities. GW will still be very useful as instant in pvp. Just look at is as travelform and not cat form.

Stood in the Fire

It was mainly added in to provide some early level mobility. Keep it that way. (This is a shaman talking)

With the Earth Bind change, yea I see why you would be concerned. A 15s CD for x amount of people removed from snares. Seems lackluster except in 2v2 and possibly 5v5.

IMO:
    Fold it into toughness (useless for anything but pvp) or change it to something useful for PvE.
    or
    Fold it into Weapon mastery (which is still 10% damage and nothing else)
    or
    Make a PvE/PvP useful ability that both would want but not need.

These will probably never happen, but I can still dream

*Lycanthrope seems more like a feral ability to me*
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

Macro:
    /tar Earthbind
    /cast Icelance

Macro:
    /spit

Quote Originally Posted by Kravex
    Macro:
    /tar Earthbind
    /cast Icelance
    Quote Originally Posted by Irspriest
    Macro:
    /spit
    haha, that's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Irspriest
    Why isn't this a physical ability?? if you're gonna take away shapeshift out of snares, make it a physical ability or something....just buff ghost wolf somehow...we're too vulnerable in the form, it barely makes sense to use it. We can't do any real attacks while in ghost wolf, we can't shapeshift out of snares, and it can be dispelled...why use it?

Oh you're taking away the shapeshift talent away because we'll be too much like druids?? when has it ever mattered to you how similar classes were to each other?? Hunters now get stealth and humans get feign death....lawl
    Did you miss our awesome new glyph?

Glyph of Ghost Wolf -- Your Ghost Wolf form regenerates an additional 1% of your maximum health every 5 sec.

Additional? Did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Gomexus

Did you miss our awesome new glyph?

Glyph of Ghost Wolf -- Your Ghost Wolf form regenerates an additional 1% of your maximum health every 5 sec.

Additional? Did I miss something?
    Did they also mention that we have invisible spells that you cant see in your spellbook? Its so when other classes try looking at us from a strategical viewpoint, They think we dont have tricks up our sleeves.
    Do not underestimate us.