Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Gift of the Naruu while in shadow form...

Quote Originally Posted by Zin
    its been said befor

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=28880

School: Holy
    And as Raptorg so graciously pointed out above me, many spells are classified as "Holy" spells (such as PW:S specifically) but can still be used in Shadowform, so that argument is totally invalid

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    dude(tte)..

I know that, I'm not a moron like these guys here.

What you just said, is exactly what I was saying, except I said it in a thashy sarcastic way, and you just tried to be smart

These 2 banners in my signature aren't the only classes I play, if i had to put a banner for each class I have at high level, I'd run out of space, halfway through.
    lol ego boost.

on topic : tbh i must be the only one that agrees, shud be able to use the racial in shadow form, depending on how much it gets buffed the 800 mana or so it takes to shift into shadowform is not worth it (at the moment at least)

as for druids true point but in theory they shapeshift for FREE using mana rage and energy. and is shapeshift on the global cooldown? not sure

15+ Year Old Account

uhu..

and Power Word Shield/Fortitude, Inner Fire, Dispel Magic etc etc are considered Holy spells, right?

shows how much you know about priests..
    Now let me teach all you ki.. people a thing about spells - unless you are insane forum trolls for some "odd" reason.

There are different SCHOOLS of spells and then there are different spell types. Schools include; Holy, Arcane, Nature, Shadow, Frost and Fire. In these are the different spells. Under holy you will see Holy and Discipline spells - you can cast Discipline spells while under shadowform (dispell, Pw:f, Pw:s and the such). You can however not cast any spell that are defined holy spells (Gotn, Greater Heal, Chastice, etc.).

This is the same reason why your holy spells are locked out after getting spelllocked on a discipline spell.

In short I wouldn't start calling other people morons Raptorg before you actually learn how spells work.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

well.. between you and me..

Shadowmeld and Warstomp make a druid leave their animal forms..
    Actually, Shadowmeld can be used in all (or most) forms. I was an invisible tree in SSC earlier.
    Procrastination's like mast***ation: it feels good while you're doing it, but afterwards you realized you screwed yourself.

15+ Year Old Account

neither warstomp or shadowmeld are spells, but abilities in the same manner as stealth.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.