LastLast

Priest Nerfs

Let's count the ways

1. Renewed Hope
    2. Rapture
    3. Improved Holy Conc
    4. Test of Faith
    5. Serendipity (to an extent)
    6. Improved Spirit Tap (LOL It's almost terrible now)
    7. Misery (ARE YOU KIDDING, They reverted it back to the old one) HAHAHA
    8. Twisted Faith (Lol More nerfs please)!

Oooo Another one just in!
    9. Twin Disciplines: NOW ONLY WORKS ON INSTANT SPELLS (lol!)

Omg, another one found!
    10. Imp Shadow Form: No longer removes Snare removal! (HAHA this is getting better by the second!)

AND YOU ALL THOUGHT PRIESTS WERE GOING TO GET LOVE. Think again. Go go Death Knight!

Re: LOL @ ALL PRIEST NERFS

Divine hymn is very nice still. The healing changes were fine. Holy ain't broken and Disc looks very tempting coming from a 2k priest.

Shadow on the other hand, considering how out matched shadow casters are these days should not be getting nerfs. They do seem to want to force shadow/holy into PVE and disc into PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadnerf
    Divine hymn is very nice still. The healing changes were fine. Holy ain't broken and Disc looks very tempting coming from a 2k priest.

Shadow on the other hand, considering how out matched shadow casters are these days should not be getting nerfs. They do seem to want to force shadow/holy into PVE and disc into PVP.
    Do you really think it's alright? Just go ask a Beta Priest
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/bo...orumId=7573196

Quote Originally Posted by Telitzp
    its about time they got nerfs, priest held the #1 healer spot in 3s/5s, which this game is balanced around(blizzard says 5s, tournies are in 3s) until very recently, and have always been top 2, druids on the other hand are #1 in 2s, 2 in 3s and somewhere near 5th or 6th in 5s, and they got hit hard.

While the Priest nerfs have finished off my interest in the class, Death Knights got it just as bad

So did Hunters

And several other classes

This whole patch is pretty much a fucking Warhammer advert.

Deleted

Still a beta numbnut. A lot of classes had retardedly big buffs to their dps / healing anyway, good thingy they are getting toned down.

Move on to your Shithammer if you wish so, just stop whining and telling us about it.

Go go....warlocks!
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Merin
    While the Priest nerfs have finished off my interest in the class, Death Knights got it just as bad

So did Hunters

And several other classes

This whole patch is pretty much a fucking Warhammer advert.
    You do realize Holy Paladins and Resto Druids got buffed right?
    Yes, other classes got nerfed

But as you just said, your interest in playing Priest was just KILLED. And not the other class. GG

well...i will not be buying WotLK

i hate you blizzard

Re: Priest Nerfs

Caps Lock in Title - Bad idea.

An AOE crowd control that doesn't shard DR with fear and can only be removed by trinket and and WOTF is very nice. If they give us anymore CC's we'll be as OP as druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Janz
    Still a beta numbnut. A lot of classes had retardedly big buffs to their dps / healing anyway, good thingy they are getting toned down.

Move on to your Shithammer if you wish so, just stop whining and telling us about it.
    Aww, did someone get buffed?

You do realize that we have to say whats wrong to get it fixed in beta right? We do have to say what we like / dislike. (ie: THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF BETA YOU FUCKING RETARD)

And they ignored us, and did exactly the opposite of what we said needed to be fixed / changed.

So how about you STOP your fucking trolling of my thread and fucking die you piece of shit.

Deleted

Yea, because you will get Blizzards attention with "LOL @ PRIEST NURFS" threads over this forum. Were you born like that or did you get dropped on your head when you were kid?

Oh and my class is actually among the ones that are getting shafted just as bad, bye feral charge in arena builds.

Yea, because you will get Blizzards attention with "LOL @ PRIEST NURFS" threads over this forum. Were you born like that or did you get dropped on your head when you were kid?

Oh and my class is actually among the ones that are getting shafted just as bad, bye feral charge in arena builds.
    Yes, because this is a BLIZZARD thread. I would have made more effort in it if it were. I just wanted a proper discussion, but people like you go and ruin it to hell. Please just do not come back to our thread. You are a druid, stay out. Thanks.

Don't forget the number 11. Removed int from Enlightenment.

Deleted

What the heck is a BLIZZARD thread? If you want a proper discussion, at least make a proper original post, not just some list of changes and then shout out gogo deatknight in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Laneer
    Don't forget the number 11. Removed int from Enlightenment.
    Replaced it with haste if I'm not correct.

Let's count the ways

1. Renewed Hope
    2. Rapture
    3. Improved Holy Conc
    4. Test of Faith
    5. Serendipity (to an extent)
    6. Improved Spirit Tap (LOL It's almost terrible now)
    7. Misery (ARE YOU KIDDING, They reverted it back to the old one) HAHAHA
    8. Twisted Faith (Lol More nerfs please)!

Oooo Another one just in!
    9. Twin Disciplines: NOW ONLY WORKS ON INSTANT SPELLS (lol!)

Omg, another one found!
    10. Imp Shadow Form: No longer removes Snare removal! (HAHA this is getting better by the second!)

AND YOU ALL THOUGHT PRIESTS WERE GOING TO GET LOVE. Think again. Go go Death Knight!
    Are you kidding holy wasnt looking as promising anyway and the nerfing of holy imp solidified that but Rapture didnt get nerfed, not even close. They changed it from 2.5% mana back from what you heal to 2.5% mana back from your maximum mana pool. 25% mana back from aegis/shield or up to 2.5% mana back of my maximum pool it essentially balances out. Also serendipity didn't get nerfed cause it was insanely bad to begin with, it just became a playable talent.

Also renewed hope didnt change and I dont think you have a real good idea what ur talking about.

Lawl, Resto reroll. Figures, the stupidity fits like a glove.

Quote Originally Posted by Glacialforce
    Are you kidding holy wasnt looking as promising anyway and the nerfing of holy imp solidified that but Rapture didnt get nerfed, not even close. They changed it from 2.5% mana back from what you heal to 2.5% mana back from your maximum mana pool. 25% mana back from aegis/shield or up to 2.5% mana back of my maximum pool it essentially balances out. Also serendipity didn't get nerfed cause it was insanely bad to begin with, it just became a playable talent.

Also renewed hope didnt change and I dont think you have a real good idea what ur talking about.
    1. Renewed Hope use to be 3/6%
    2. Rapture is bad for shielding now. So lets spam Flash Heal? Don't make me laugh.
    3. Sernedipity was never tested in Beta, so I guess you got me on that one.