Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Feral - Berserk NERF!?

i hope they change it back i would much rather be like a BM hunter pet then have it on a 3 min cooldown. and its goin to suck, i wont want to shapeshift because ill wont have enough mana. which reminds me ill have to stay in cat form cuz i wont have enough mana to heal. hope they give intell on feral druid gear cuz it was fun being able to heal shapeshift made the game entertaining being able to be hybrid.

There currently is no intellect on any feral gear for WotLK, including PvP and Tier sets. Times are changing. For better or worse.

Yea intellect on feral gear is lacking, however if blizzard could implement a talent in feral like x% of ur agility in converted into int that would be great, we wouldn`t lose ilvl points for intellect on our gear and we would still be able to ship as we please if someone has a beta key post this idea to the forums right away!

EDIT: This talent would also seperate pvp from pve feral builds
    I participated in the legendary BACON thread.

Ok so I get that TBW is linked to hunter pets but seriously a 51 point talent should not be weaker and have more limitations on it than a 41 point talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadnerf
    You do have to understand, they are so focused on making feral a hybrid RAID dps/tank spec. Every class seems to have 1 PVP tree and 2 PVE tree.

I'll tell you guys what I tell enchancement shamans...you can still do very well in PVP(Druids especially) but you need to play with a different set of gear.
    It's amazing to me how many stupid people there are in these forums. You, sir, are a total fucking retard. LOL!!

Thread derailed.