[Discussion] - Changes to Ret Talents - Compilation

Benediction - Now 2/4/6/8/10% reduction in instant cast spells

Improved Blessing of Might - 12/25% increase

Pursuit of Justice - Reduces the duration of all Disarm effects by 25/50% and increases movement and mounted movement speed by 8/15%. This does not stack with other movement speed increasing effects.

Seal of Command - Gives the Paladin a chance to deal [ 70% of mw ] to [ 70% of MW ] additional Holy damage. Only one Seal can be active on the Paladin at any one time. Lasts 2 min.
    Unleashing this Seal's energy will judge an enemy, instantly causing [ 20% of AP + 32% of Spell Power + 30% of mw ] to [ 20% of AP + 32% of Spell Power + 30% of MW ] Holy damage, [ 40% of AP + 64% of Spell Power + 30% of mw ] to [ 40% of AP + 64% of Spell Power + 30% of MW ] if the target is stunned or incapacitated.
    14% of base mana, Instant cast

Sanctified Seals - Moved to Teir 4

Divine Purpose - Reduces your chance to be hit by spells and ranged attacks by 2/4% and gives your Hand of Freedom spell a 50/100% chance to remove any Stun effects on the target.

Improved Ret Aura - Moved to Teir 6

Vengeance - Gives you a 1/2/3% bonus to Physical and Holy damage you deal for 30 sec after dealing a critical strike from a weapon swing, spell, or ability. This effect stacks up to 3 times.

Blessing of the Wise - Your Judgement spells have a 33/66100% chance to grant the Replenishment effect to up to 10 party or raid members mana regeneration equal to 0.5% of their maximum mana per second, and to immediately grant you 20% of your maximum mana.

The Art of War - Increases the critical strike damage of your Judgement, Crusader Strike and Divine Storm abilities by 10/20% and when these abilities critically hit the cast time of your next Flash of Light is reduced by 0.75/0.1 sec.

Sheath of Light - Moved to Teir 9

Did I miss anything?
    "My rage bar is blue, and I start the fight pissed!" - Battlecry of the Ret Paladin.
    "The best defense is a good offense." - Motto of the Ret Paladin.
    River Below - Billy Talent - Theme Song of the Ret Paladin.

DK Death Strike Tanking
    The Power of Avoidance! - DK Tank Required Reading
    DK AP Coefficients
    DK Threat Values

Aurich von Deathstrike

Re: [Discussion] - Changes to Ret Talents - Compilation

Quote Originally Posted by Montoya
    The Art of War - Increases the critical strike damage of your Judgement, Crusader Strike and Divine Storm abilities by 10/20% and when these abilities critically hit the cast time of your next Flash of Light is reduced by 0.75/0.1 sec.
    its more likely to be 0.75/1.5 . woudnt make any sense otherwise

Re: [Discussion] - Changes to Ret Talents - Compilation

Quote Originally Posted by Keru
    its more likely to be 0.75/1.5 . woudnt make any sense otherwise
    I'm quoting the Talents portion of MMO-Champions own site.
    "My rage bar is blue, and I start the fight pissed!" - Battlecry of the Ret Paladin.
    "The best defense is a good offense." - Motto of the Ret Paladin.
    River Below - Billy Talent - Theme Song of the Ret Paladin.

DK Death Strike Tanking
    The Power of Avoidance! - DK Tank Required Reading
    DK AP Coefficients
    DK Threat Values

Aurich von Deathstrike