Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: WotLK Beta - Build 8926 Dungeon Loot

Brilliant idea with these scaling legacy items, but they will probably be awfully popular among twinks...

Otherwise seems like they're getting somewhere with all this.

It's me or ALL the fucking gear are just fucking recolor again ?? Execpt from naxx set... All the gear found seems to be recolor, always the same cloth shoulders everywhere, always the same plate shoulder everywhere. Just recolor and stats change. Thats not fun.

Heroic : http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/..._heroic_08.jpg
    The violet hold : http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...lethold_02.jpg

Its the same for a lots of plate, cloth and other gear. JUST RECOLORING.

Quote Originally Posted by Forza27
    It's me or ALL the fucking gear are just fucking recolor again ?? Execpt from naxx set... All the gear found seems to be recolor, always the same cloth shoulders everywhere, always the same plate shoulder everywhere. Just recolor and stats change. Thats not fun.

Heroic : http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/..._heroic_08.jpg
    The violet hold : http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...lethold_02.jpg

Its the same for a lots of plate, cloth and other gear. JUST RECOLORING.
    Blizzard will NEVER ever stop doing that, no matter how much we cry.

The link for Crimson Steel doesn't work.

Edit: Fixed now. Nice weapon.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Well, this PvE -> PvP transfer business should finally make all the crybabies happy.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynipples
    Well, this PvE -> PvP transfer business should finally make all the crybabies happy.
    Why would anybody really care? It's just a game. If a PvE player joins a PvP server, they are up for a surprise I think since judging by the feedback on the forums, pvp'ers are these hardcore people who could kill off a gang of pve'rs in pvp blindfolded. Free HK for them.
    (I've only leveled a couple of characters on a pvp server, and the only pvp I did see there, was ?? level enemies one shotting me)

On topic: These Bind on Account, I wonder if Blizz will add special unique-type drops to the BoA.. I know I'd love to be able to find something really really rare and give it to other characters if I decide to switch..

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn
    Fuck... PvP server gonna be crowded with carebear nows
    The entire game is already jam-packed with "carebears" of all walks and types.

He who raids unto eternity, arenas until eternity, and honor grinds unto eternity are all of the above archetype.

The few ( and the proud ! ) who still happen to duke it out as they did in the days of old are the ones who do not fall under such a shameful moniker.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvdatboi
    Lol If twinking I died I couldn't give a rats ass. Its fustrating leveling a char and you wanna pvp a lil bit to break the monotony only to join a BG and get steam rolled by somebody facerolling their keyboard wearing the best of that bracket can wear.
    Yes, I do find it fun to 1 shot you =]

Quote Originally Posted by Gaypartheid
    The entire game is already jam-packed with "carebears" of all walks and types.

He who raids unto eternity, arenas until eternity, and honor grinds unto eternity are all of the above archetype.

The few ( and the proud ! ) who still happen to duke it out as they did in the days of old are the ones who do not fall under such a shameful moniker.

Well said my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    del rends sacred charge!
    Diablo 2 ftw.
    Uh... no. Never been to UBRS?

Also, Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders are missing from the Heirloom list.

Lastly, people whining about colour changes on models. JFC you're retarded, I have no other words. You're just too stupid.

AND OMFG STOP SAYING "BIND ON ACCOUNT" You can't bind "on" a noun. English, motherfuckers. Do you speak it?

Waiting for someone to ban you

2 things. You completely forgot about Death Knights in the Raid armor section. Also, the Dungeon section on the left includes Chamber of aspects which is a Raid, but does not include Naxxramas. In fact there is no Naxx section on the leftside menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson Carlyle
    AND OMFG STOP SAYING "BIND ON ACCOUNT" You can't bind "on" a noun. English, motherfuckers. Do you speak it?
    Lol'd.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Discipline - About damage mitigation, utility and single target HPS. It's intended to be a better tank healer.

Holy - Good single target healer, but more healing utility. Intended to be the AOE healer, or the healer than can react to any situation. Only spec of a class that has an on demand HoT, AOE, Lightwell which players can click to heal themselves, a flash heal, a large greater heal.

Shadow - Obviously a single target sustained DPS, with Mind Sear now should be one of the strongest AOE classes.
    (source)

From zero AoE, to that, makes me giggle.
    -.-

world of 1classcraft inc.
    Lag - Network related. High server response time, stop downloading.
    Low FPS - Your computer can't keep up with the game - buy a better one

Dalaran doesn't lag (often) your pc just sucks.

RIP Paul Gray

WHERE.

ARE.

THE.

UPCOMING.

SHAMAN CHANGES?

BLIZZARD PLEASE

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson Carlyle
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    del rends sacred charge!
    Diablo 2 ftw.
    Uh... no. Never been to UBRS?

The Dal'Rend set is a reference to the Diablo II Barbarian sword set Bul'Kathos' Children, which are Bul'kathos' Sacred Charge and Bul'Kathos' Tribal Guardian. Do a little more research, son. It's not the first time Blizzard has used the WoW universe to pay homage to its prior games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Yes, the Dal'Rend's set is homage, but this is not the set, is it? It's an exact model and name duplication (albeit adding a prefix) to Dal'Rend's main hand. It's a tribute to Dal'Rend's set, whereas Dal'Rend's set was a tribute to Bul Kathos' Children. To say that the new weapon is a direct reference to Diablo II is incorrect. Bring some intelligence next time.

Saying "Diablo 2 ftw." would've been appropriate back in Classic WoW.

I do worry about Horde on PvE servers. Horde thrives on PvP servers, but struggles population-wise elsewhere. This will give the Horde on smaller pop servers a way out, and in the process further destroy the Horde that's left behind.

On the other side, it may allow a lot of raiders to switch to PvE servers and enjoy PvE without being ganked. I know they can already do this, but now knowing you can go back when you want to, it wouldn't be a one way trip. Gives more food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmster
    Curious how you get the title "Of the horde"

Can't remember seeing it before
    it's a title gained by an achievement

you have to kill the 4 alliance leaders to get it