Infusion of Light I'm not crazy about it

I just want to to see what ppl think of this talent.
    I don't really like it as your blowing a GCD to hope you get a crit to cast a instant HL but with the Haste /Judgement of the Pure and Light's grace HL should be a 1.5 to 1.7 cast anyway and if the tank is that desperate for a heal then something is wrong IMO.
    I know that HS will be used more but i think it's just a waste of 2 talent points unless it's for PVP.
    So if your tank really needs a heal are you going to HS (4000 heal?) and wait the 1.5 sec for instant HL or just cast the HL and have him healed for 8000/10000 in 1.5/1.7 sec cast and if you don't crit on HS your tank will need to wait another 1.5 sec for you to start your HL.
    In a Raid i have faith in my other healers to keep hots up and maybe heal abit to help out on MT so i see the instant HL as just a gimmick and nothing more.
    Now flame on ppl
    PS i'm tired and half asleep now sorry about my spelling and yes most of my numbers are made up as i'm not sure what the heal# and times on cast are in game right now in beta

when searching for stupidity look at the local political party

Re: Infusion of Light I'm not crazy about it

In my opinion you are not supposed to depend on HS crit in order to save your tank. It's just an addisional option that may become available during a fight. If it procs it's ok if it dosen't then np either because you are smart enough not to depend on a proc while 24 ppl are stuggling.

After all it's just 2 points and don't forget the Combo. Divine Favor+Holy Shock= Instant Holy Light
    YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAR ALONE, BUT THE LEGIONS I COMMAND!

I know what your saying.I will never depend on it but think its just a gimmick and a waste of 2 points.
    And even with the compo your still waiting 1.5 sec for the HL and with the gear i have now i'm casting HL in 1.8 sec with 141 haste and light's grace up

when searching for stupidity look at the local political party

It's a purely PvP talent, can't you see that? Paladin definitely needed something like that talent to be a bit more competitive healer in PvP since some classes /teams can prevent a paladin casting any heal for like a whole minute.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Though I am not playing a paladin healer as main, I can see a use for it in fights where you move regularily, when you need to move you use holy shock while moving and if it crits you have another instant to use untill you get positioned.

Besides that, as I am aware holy shock is used to some degree in live as an emergency heal, if it procs during an emergency it would cut 0,5-1 sec off the next holy light (which I assume you would use after the quick heal)

Those paladin healers like myself who are raiding Sunwell know how useful this talent will be and if it's any indication, T9 dungeons will be just as hard and demanding. The talent is there for a reason and any pally who gives up the chance at an instant Holy Light on an almost guaranteed Holy Shock crit (yes it crits that much) is just dumb and should reroll.