Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Who will get Kings?

No more salv in beta... at least not in blessing form

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor
    Sure providing blessings is a part of being a Paladin, but since it's so easily available I would actually expect Ret/Holy to take it, besides I usually bless everyone with salvation since most people can't seem to control their aggro.
    As Postmortum pointed out, Salvation is gone. So is Light. That leaves you with Might (+AP), Wisdom (+Mana Regen), and Sanctuary (-Damage, +energy, only if you're prot)...

Let's be honest; the versatility we Paladins had back in the day has been whittled down to "Caster Buff" and "Melee Buff" as baseline, and "Tank Buff" if you go Protection. Kings was there for cases where AP or mana Regen were undesirable, or most notably, for when multiple paladins were present.

I'd rather see Kings removed completely than have this odd version floating around. Players will expect all Paladins to have it given it's position, and that simply will not be the case. I still think my example was the best (can view it in my Signature)
    - Renowned expert in the field of Paladinery -
    - & Author of -
    The Highly Acclaimed "Reinvention" Threads
    North Lordaeron - Stratholme
    - Angor Coast-

This is exactly what they did to Rogues with Relentless Strikes. They took a one point talent, turned it into a 5 point talent, and called it more accessible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn
    Protadin wont take it, other spec who were spending 11 pts to get it now gonna be glad to take it only for 5 pts.
    yeah except all the holy pallys are gonna look at it, and say wtf should i bother when i can get 3% spell crit by going into the 4th tier of the ret tree. Sadly this new talent build is gonna spell the end of most holy / prot healing builds....just not worth it anymore.
    I personally loved the old redoubt as a healer, made my solo farming and questing so much easier on me.
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

Hmmm... Kings vs +25% to BoM.

5 TP's vs 2.

I'd rather go with the Imp BoM, but that's just me.

From a ret paladins perspective at least.
    "My rage bar is blue, and I start the fight pissed!" - Battlecry of the Ret Paladin.
    "The best defense is a good offense." - Motto of the Ret Paladin.
    River Below - Billy Talent - Theme Song of the Ret Paladin.

DK Death Strike Tanking
    The Power of Avoidance! - DK Tank Required Reading
    DK AP Coefficients
    DK Threat Values

Aurich von Deathstrike

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...00000000000000

My ret pve build since i don't pvp at all. Not sure if anyone else posted this one but i was too lazy to read through the pages.