First Forum Post! Had Questions.

Hey guys, this is my first post, and I just had a few questions about Death Knights. First, doesn't really have any importance, but was wondering what race you Beta players have found to be the best looking Death Knight. Also, which Alliance race is best suited for a Two-Handed Sword DPS Death Knight. I've been trying to keep up with Beta posts, and it sounds like I may want to level grind with a Blood/Unholy mix. I understand talents can change before it goes live, but can some of you post some effective builds? Thanks guys and glad to be part of the boards!

Re: First Forum Post! Had Questions.

Hey there, I am kind of new like you so I can relate. I am no epxert by any means, but I really don't think blizzard is going to make one race better than another for anything. I think that the races with the best perks for DPS would probably be Human or draenei. As for the best looking DKs, I think that the elves and the humans tend to look the best. I really don't know anything about builds so I won't touch that.

Clearly, a deathknight should be DEAD
    all hail king frost strike

Quote Originally Posted by psicorp
    Clearly, a deathknight should be DEAD
    Lol, unfortunately when I started playing, my friend talked me into rolling Alliance since he was and he'd be able to help me out, and just because of everything I have saved on my toons for the specific use of a Death Knight, my DK will undoubtedly be Alliance also.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Acky
    Hey guys, this is my first post, and I just had a few questions about Death Knights. First, doesn't really have any importance, but was wondering what race you Beta players have found to be the best looking Death Knight. Also, which Alliance race is best suited for a Two-Handed Sword DPS Death Knight. I've been trying to keep up with Beta posts, and it sounds like I may want to level grind with a Blood/Unholy mix. I understand talents can change before it goes live, but can some of you post some effective builds? Thanks guys and glad to be part of the boards!
    Pretty much your going to end up being Human or Draenei for DPS the +hit/+expertise is were its at
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

Quote Originally Posted by Iosif
    Pretty much your going to end up being Human or Draenei for DPS the +hit/+expertise is were its at
    Sounds good, so long as Gnomes didn't make the list lol. I think I'll go Human, just because of the bonus Rep and Sword Specialization. Draenei, I think, look better in plate armor, but ever since I started playing I've been a Draenei warrior, kinda in the feel for something new.