Build 8926 Shadow priest nerfs

So, about 2 week ago i decided to level a DK, then i stopped leveling and played on my Shadow priest instead, when hearing the shadow power and mindflay change. Now i don't even think i will log on my priest anymore. I'm going to list all of the shadow nerfs this build and provide feedback, and make suggestions:

Dispersion
    You disperse into pure Shadow energy, reducing all damage taken by 60%. You are unable to attack or cast spells, but you regenerate 6% mana every 1 sec for 6 sec.
    This is still useless in pve and ok for pvp, since its not a good oh sh*t button anymore.
    Suggestion: Make it 70% damage reduction and make it heal again.

Twisted Faith
    Increases your spell power by 10% of your total Spirit, and your damage done by your Mind Flay and Mind Blast is increased by 5% for each of your Shadow damage over time effects on the target.
    Well because of this change spirit isn't a stat that shadow priests want now, i'm sure every shadow priest would take crit instead.
    Suggestion: Revert it back to 30%. The nerf wasn't needed

Improved Shadowform
    Reduces casting or channeling time lost when damaged by 70% when casting any Shadow spell while in Shadowform.
    This is still good for both pve and pvp but now fade is completly useless in pvp.#
    Suggestion: Add the fade effect again

Misery
    Your Shadow Word: Pain, Mind Flay and Vampiric Touch spells also increase the chance for harmful spells to hit by 3%.
    Now this is probably uselss for pvp and pve, quite a big nerf in dps.
    Suggestion: Revert it back to what it was in build 8905

Shadow Resiliance
    Not too bothered about this change really, but with resi it's not really worth taking i doubt you'll be crit much at all with 600+ resi.
    Suggestion: Just revert it, and maybe allow it to effect spells too

Improved Fade (Renamed Veiled Shadows)
    Decreases the cooldown of your Fade ability by 6 sec, and reduces the cooldown of your Shadowfiend ability by 2 minutes.
    Quite a good change, not needed in pvp since fade does nothing anymore, and shadowfiend's damage would probably get asorbed or something. In pve it's ok i suppose, but i don't know if shadow priests will have problems with mana.
    Suggestion: Keep it as it is, it's good

Improved Spirit Tap:
    Your Mind Blast and Shadow Word: Death critical strikes increase your total Spirit by 10%. For the duration, your mana will regenerate at a 20% rate while casting. Lasts 8 sec.
    Useless in pvp, and probably not worth spending 2 points on for pve.
    Suggestion: Revert it back to what it was in build 8905

These nerfs are a joke. Blizzard have no idea what priests need...

Re: Build 8926 Shadow priest nerfs

Mind flay is pretty pro atm, but still these nerfs are crazy. I was getting ready to stack spirit like crazy, but now both spirit tap and the spirit --> SP nerf is like adios spirit.

Mindflay does almost the same amount as dmg as it did before it got the scaling buff.

15+ Year Old Account

When I found out about Dispersion, I started leveling a Shadowpriest right away. I got to 55 before I stopped after I saw those nerfs.

Dispersion was an awsome ability, but I'm not going to silence myself for 6 seconds to gain 36% of my total mana and still take 40% of the damage without getting healed. The reason why this ability was so good, was because you only took 10% of the damage dealt to you and got healed for 36% of your total health in the process.

All those Shadowpriests that said that the previous version of Dispersion sucked, now look at it and tell me which version sucks more?
    Statix will suffice.

Its Beta asshole, wait for a few new builds where it gets buffed again and you might be able to level it again. :-\

Priests never get buffed, blizzard don't care about them

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetoez
    Priests never get buffed, blizzard don't care about them
    Truth.

My friend is a Shadow Priest who's rerolling Druid, here's my analogy.

Timmy needs a $10,000 operation to be able to play and be a normal boy again, his dad walks up and gives him a $10,000 check, his Dad rips it from his hands, shreds it up, and kicks him in the face, and then laughs at him.

I don't even play a Priest but come on Blizzard these nerfs were unwarranted, even for Beta. Go look at the Priest forums and enjoy the lawls, its getting sad over on their end, if you see a Priest in Wrath at all it'd be a miracle =P
    9/11/08 - Priests will never forgive, and never forget.

Gona stop playing if these are final changes realy redicilous....

Most of these changes were reverted, check my other post - Upcomming Priest Changes, if you want to see a few buffs