Ret Paladin 25 vs. 10 stats

Out of sheer boredom and curiosity, I compiled the stats of the 25 man tier 7 and 10 man tier 7 for ret to see how much you would be rewarded for romping around with 24 fellow adventurers instead of 9.

Here are the results stat differences of a ret paladin using 5/5 tier 7.25 vs. tier 7.10:

Str: +46
    Crit Rating: +37
    Stam: +20
    Haste Rating: +38
    Hit Rating: +15

This is not including Gems or socket bonuses, this is just pure item stats.

/Discuss

Re: Ret Paladin 25 vs. 10 stats

Well ofc the 25 man is better >_> Whats to discuss?

It's not THAT better. Yet we need to see how hard 25-man will be compared to the 10-man, on live.

Little difference probably means that it won't be that harder right?
    YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAR ALONE, BUT THE LEGIONS I COMMAND!

hard to tell how much differens it should be between 10 and 25 man, but it would be good to see the next step of gear after naxx to compare the stats with that aswell, the steps cant be to small or to big. so i think it will get tuned after a while.

True, I was stunned to not see a major difference between the two sets. And going on how they will look, give me the 10man version any day!

Armoury Link

Nil desperandum! Always follow the Light

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpaq777
    Out of sheer boredom and curiosity, I compiled the stats of the 25 man tier 7 and 10 man tier 7 for ret to see how much you would be rewarded for romping around with 24 fellow adventurers instead of 9.

Here are the results stat differences of a ret paladin using 5/5 tier 7.25 vs. tier 7.10:

Str: +46
    Crit Rating: +37
    Stam: +20
    Haste Rating: +38
    Hit Rating: +15

This is not including Gems or socket bonuses, this is just pure item stats.

/Discuss
    the diference will be the dificult to obtain, by example how many people has the t4 gloves and the t4 chest?

Quote Originally Posted by kekek
    Well ofc the 25 man is better >_> Whats to discuss?
    is it enough of a difference to make the pain of 25 man raids worth it? I anticipate a large percentage of the wow population will say no, and just go with the 10 man set, maybe go 25 man once in a while in hopes of getting a weapon or something.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpaq777
    is it enough of a difference to make the pain of 25 man raids worth it? I anticipate a large percentage of the wow population will say no, and just go with the 10 man set, maybe go 25 man once in a while in hopes of getting a weapon or something.
    Don't forget there will also be a difference in weapons, trinkets, rings, necks, cloaks, etc. I'm sure the overall stat difference will be more than enough compensation for guilds with the capability of runnign the 25-man run to do it weekly.

Hell I people would be willing to do the 25-man if the stat bonus difference was even smaller. The new raids are less about the power of loot and more about your atmosphere of choice. Those who enjoy and are willing to form and run 25-man raids will be rewarded at a higher rate than the small raids, but to expect huge astat differences is foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript
    Don't forget there will also be a difference in weapons, trinkets, rings, necks, cloaks, etc. I'm sure the overall stat difference will be more than enough compensation for guilds with the capability of runnign the 25-man run to do it weekly.

Hell I people would be willing to do the 25-man if the stat bonus difference was even smaller. The new raids are less about the power of loot and more about your atmosphere of choice. Those who enjoy and are willing to form and run 25-man raids will be rewarded at a higher rate than the small raids, but to expect huge astat differences is foolish.
    Well I'm glad you feel that way. I am not a big raider myself, and I definitely prefer 10 man raids. I was honestly thinking that the stat difference would be much larger, and I was also thinking 25 man people would complain about it if it wasn't.

I'm very happy with the way it turned out!

The difference is about a single tier which is pretty much exactly what we were told it would be.

The 10man version doesnt look like it will be a set, at least for now. The 25man version already has a set name
    "Valorous Redemption" with no set bonus implemented.