Seal differences.....?

Okay, something has me perplexed.

Seal of Command
    Gives the Paladin a chance to deal [ 70% of mw ] to [ 70% of MW ] additional Holy damage. Only one Seal can be active on the Paladin at any one time. Lasts 2 min.
    Unleashing this Seal's energy will judge an enemy, instantly causing [ 20% of AP + 32% of Spell Power + 30% of mw ] to [ 20% of AP + 32% of Spell Power + 30% of MW ] Holy damage, [ 40% of AP + 64% of Spell Power + 30% of mw ] to [ 40% of AP + 64% of Spell Power + 30% of MW ] if the target is stunned or incapacitated.

Seal of Blood
    All melee attacks deal [ 35% of mw ] to [ 35% of MW ] additional Holy damage, but the Paladin loses health equal to 10% of the total damage inflicted. Lasts 2 min.
    Unleashing this Seal's energy will judge an enemy, instantly causing [ 20% of AP + 32% of Spell Power + 45% of mw ] to [ 20% of AP + 32% of Spell Power + 45% of MW ] Holy damage at the cost of health equal to 33% of the damage caused.

Seal of the Martyr
    All melee attacks deal [ 35% of mw ] to [ 35% of MW ] additional Holy damage, but the Paladin loses health equal to 10% of the total damage inflicted. Lasts 2 min.
    Unleashing this Seal's energy will judge an enemy, instantly causing [ 20% of AP + 32% of Spell Power + 25% of mw ] to [ 20% of AP + 32% of Spell Power + 25% of MW ] Holy damage at the cost of health equal to 33% of the damage caused.

Seal of Vengeance
    Fills the Paladin with holy power, causing attacks to apply Holy Vengeance, which deals [ 23.4% of AP + 11.4% of Spell Power ] additional Holy damage over 15 sec. Holy Vengeance can stack up to 5 times. Only one Seal can be active on the Paladin at any one time. Lasts 2 min.
    Unleashing this Seal's energy will deal [ 20% of AP + 32% of Spell Power + 1 ] Holy damage to an enemy, increased by 10% for each application of Holy Vengeance on the target.

Seal of Corruption
    Fills the Paladin with holy power, causing attacks to apply Blood Corruption, which deals [ 23.4% of AP + 11.4% of Spell Power ] additional Holy damage over 15 sec. Blood Corruption can stack up to 5 times. Only one Seal can be active on the Paladin at any one time. Lasts 2 min.
    Unleashing this Seal's energy will deal [ 20% of AP + 32% of Spell Power + 1 ] Holy damage to an enemy, increased by 10% for each application of Blood Corruption on the target.

So what I'm seeing is that Seal of Blood does 20% more weapon damage on its Judgement than Seal of the Martyr.....

Honestly, what's the new %? Because I'm tempted to go with the 25%.

Re: Seal differences.....?

1) Why you posted Command/Vengeance/Corruption if you only talk about Blood and Martyr?

2) Its probably just a typo.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Cause Horde invented this Seal and so they get more damage with expirience

Maybe be in the next addon friend :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn
    1) Why you posted Command/Vengeance/Corruption if you only talk about Blood and Martyr?

2) Its probably just a typo.
    It was for comparison, I had forgotten to write about Command as well.

Even after "double damage", the weapon damage on the Judgement stays the same, just the AP/SP damage applications doubling, not the entire effect.