Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Less QQ more PEW PEW please.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal
    just lol on the floor!
    Actually, I think that might be our 11 point talent:

Lulz of the Light:
    0% Base Mana
    Instant 20 sec. Cooldown

Allows you to use emotes while stunned (/bonk), sapped (/sleep), polymorphed (/baa) mana-drained (/lol), or dead (/mourn).
    - Renowned expert in the field of Paladinery -
    - & Author of -
    The Highly Acclaimed "Reinvention" Threads
    North Lordaeron - Stratholme
    - Angor Coast-

Quote Originally Posted by Retrogames
    Actually, I think that might be our 11 point talent:

Lulz of the Light:
    0% Base Mana
    Instant 20 sec. Cooldown

Allows you to use emotes while stunned (/bonk), sapped (/sleep), polymorphed (/baa) mana-drained (/lol), or dead (/mourn).
    How about Reroll of the Protector

The paladin sacrifices himself in order to become a Death knight thus making himself useful
    YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAR ALONE, BUT THE LEGIONS I COMMAND!

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal
    How about Reroll of the Protector

The paladin sacrifices himself in order to become a Death knight thus making himself useful
    Meh. As bad as things are, I don't think they're THAT bad yet. Prot might still be able to tank, though I'm gonna miss being a Holy-damage Hedgehog. The masochistic side of me really enjoyed being brutalized night after night only to watch bosses (and silly rogues and warriors!) injure themselves into the grave. And Holy will always be able to faceroll up some decent heals as long as they use Beacon of Light first.

And Ret will surely enjoy 2 months of solid face-melting before they get the big ugly nerfbat.
    - & Author of -
    - Angor Coast-

Quote Originally Posted by Retrogames
    Meh. As bad as things are, I don't think they're THAT bad yet. Prot might still be able to tank, though I'm gonna miss being a Holy-damage Hedgehog. The masochistic side of me really enjoyed being brutalized night after night only to watch bosses (and silly rogues and warriors!) injure themselves into the grave. And Holy will always be able to faceroll up some decent heals as long as they use Beacon of Light first.

And Ret will surely enjoy 2 months of solid face-melting before they get the big ugly nerfbat.
    I was gonna say QFT but that's not "recommended" by the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by ionpath
    I was gonna say QFT but that's not "recommended" by the rules.
    Eh. I don't pretend to be the all-knowing all-seeing all-wise paladin. I was never in Beta to see them in their 'glory days', I actually rolled a pretty terrible Alliance ret-holy hybrid paladin, like 90% of the kids out there are playing (badly). I'm not even really that well geared and have only done a little bit of Kara, so I'm not even a hardcore Tankadin.

I like to think I have a decent enough grasp of the game's mechanics and the expectations of the community to at last offer my opinion, though. You can find it in my signature. Is it perfect? No. I don't get paid to perfect other peoples' broken games.
    - & Author of -
    - Angor Coast-