Druid T6 Change?

When i logged in on the betarealm a few minutes ago i saw that all T6 Items and other items with + armor have now the same armor as rogue items (-250 armor on T6 items) and every item has about +10agi

Re: Druid T6 Change?

i missed that announcement...gay

i think i missed it too, i know wotlk items have less armor but didnt know that they will nerf the tbc items. and yes thats a nerf cz they dont want druids with lots of armor from their old gears in expansion. why? i dont know, they still dont give us new talents like 30% more armor or something, we only get some more dodge

Koumaru

Protector of the Pack (Momma Bear) is better than bonus armor. It lets our armor scale up smoothly (instead of capping) while giving us additional mitigation above and beyond it, in addition to magic mitigation.

Our mitigation is fine. If anything, we fall behind on avoidance again (deja vu!) by T7 once "off slot" gear is taken into account.

Question is:
    • Do T6 Bracers/Belt/Boots also fall behind in armor?
      Do Belt of Natural Power, Threads of the Den Mother and the 35 badge wrists also loose their armor?

Quote Originally Posted by mgp84
    Question is:
    • Do T6 Bracers/Belt/Boots also fall behind in armor?
      Do Belt of Natural Power, Threads of the Den Mother and the 35 badge wrists also loose their armor?
    Yes they do. The only thing that hasn't been changed (yet) that I've noticed is the S3 gear.

Yes I've lost a lot of armor and while I'd like to see some changes to the PotP talent, we've gained dodge, magic+melee dmg reduction and dps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.