Thread: Banana shield?

15+ Year Old Account

Banana shield?

I remember seeing a screenshot of someone with an addon that made the death knight be surrounded by bananas instead of bones on cursegaming, anyone know where that went? I want that addon so bad, it would be awesome lol. In fact it would be an outrageous blast of fruity flavours.
    "OH NOEZ INCOMING PYROBLAST!!"
    "ACTIVATE BANANA SHIELD!" *pew pew*
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Re: Banana shield?

add-ons that change the WoW's graphics are hard to find and harder to implement ever since the infamous nude patch. blizz set it up that way. i remember when they broke happycoil. there was also a patch that caused pallies to look like they had a star from mario brothers and played the star sound effect when they cast divine shield, which also no longer works.

this one obviously is new and comes after that patch because it is for DKs, but remember cosmetic changes require changing core WoW files and may cause problems in other areas
    all hail king frost strike

arent they forbidden?

All third party programs that chance the visual appearance are against the ToS. You can and will get banned for using such programs/addons.

they mess with they lua dont they which gets a ban :O

Quote Originally Posted by Snes
    "ACTIVATE BANANA SHIELD!" *pew pew*
    hehe zomg get to the choppa they got banana shields xD
    It All started 11 February 05 10:32 CET!

Only you can see it because the addon hacks only your files, everybody else will just see you normally. Stop dreaming about it

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji1987
    All third party programs that chance the visual appearance are against the ToS. You can and will get banned for using such programs/addons.
    pity that they dont bother with it
    jsut check how many ppl model edit , how many of them make pvp movies or w/e and now think how many of them get banned ~~
    Quote Originally Posted by Darhaja
    bad math ur doing 1.5.... its 150% sooo 100 haste rating = 250 after the buff or 300 haste rating 150% = 750 haste dunno how u got 1.5 or 15% anywhere its giving u 150% more haste from the haste u already have why do ppl try to always complicate things.

Changing models since 2006 (early 2006 to be clear) and never got banned.
    Its pretty much safe as long as you dont go exploiting with it.

Model editing can be easily detected, Blizzard isn't very much bothered atm.

As long as there's no harm to the other people and the server, why would they ban you and lose the sales.

There's absolutely no way that Blizzard can detect simple .mpq replacement editing.

Quote Originally Posted by loder
    There's absolutely no way that Blizzard can detect simple .mpq replacement editing.
    It's their files from their program with which you connect to their servers, how blind can you be to say that? They scan for 3rd party software interfering with the game so it's way easier to just check the integrity of their own files.

Quote Originally Posted by fr0hzn
    Changing models since 2006 (early 2006 to be clear) and never got banned.
    Its pretty much safe as long as you dont go exploiting with it.
    I wanna change models too, can give me linky? ;D

It's their files from their program with which you connect to their servers, how blind can you be to say that? They scan for 3rd party software interfering with the game so it's way easier to just check the integrity of their own files.
    oh... damn.... really?? my afk bot......

imo the graphic for the bone shield looks absolutely cheesy.

instead of a dark evil knight of doom (or death) you end up looking like a warner brothers cartoon that just climbed out of a kentucky fried chicken dumpster...

They could have picked skulls or some kind of undead type armor graphic that appeared on the player instead of cartoonish spinning turkey drumsticks.

I guess of all the cool new graphics... one had to be... well, just silly.
    Luck, often enough, will save a man, should his courage hold.