The world-wide event that happened in every priest's life yesterday

AMIRITE?

Re: The world-wide event that happened in every priest's life yesterday

ONOZ U STALKER!

I have to say that is pure 100 percent win.

fail, the only thing makes me like that is the endless QQing.

Funny how Blizzard still needs to explain - again and again - what a beta is to all stupid betatesters out there, I really feel sorry for the developers. It's a really good thought, recruiting aid from their fan-base to polish and help test their content before commercial release, and it's probably a big contribution to Blizzards success.

But with all these 12-year-old-tantrums going on 24/7 (by adults, I might add) I suspect they really must be regretting this kind of approach sometimes (especially after every beta push).

Would take hours/days to even count all comfort/explanation/reassuring/feedbackfeedback-posts Blizzard has posted ever since beta started. Yes, Blizzard is apparantly required to post feedback on feedback nowadays, or betatesters starts to cry for not getting attention and threatens to leave the game and calling developers for brainless idiots.

You can't deny that when you read the news you went: "Shit"

The whole point of a beta is to get feedback, even bad feedback is valid feedback

I wasn't bothered so much about the whole thing (lots of classes got whacked with a bat, so it was obviously they were testing stuff).

But, at the same time the illustration is amusing to how people were reacting :P

Quote Originally Posted by Xs
    The whole point of a beta is to get feedback, even bad feedback is valid feedback
    Yes, but most reactions is not feedback, it's just pure whine, namecalling or bullshit.

The changes were utterly senseless, which is proven by their instant cancellation.
    People don't go massively "FUCK OFF BLIZZ" if there's no good reason for it, and last build changes were just that: a very good reason to show blizzard they should put some thought before making changes. Sure, it's beta, nothing is final, but massive QQ is also a feedback. There's times when a constructive feedback is given, and priests have been very good at it, and then there's times when you need to slap Blizzard to stop messing with the class and start doing it right.

The only thing i look at immediately when theirs a new build is if the CoH 6 secs CD is not added yet. The post where they said it might be added again in the future scared the shit out of me. But not yet so im still good

Quote Originally Posted by Aureact
    You can't deny that when you read the news you went: "Shit"
    no i read all the news were it said this was talents being tuned in accordance with their budget and nothing to do with DPS tweaking which hasnt been done yet and thought "fair enough"

thanks for giving me my daily healthy laugh.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

Seriously, this is what we get for paying too close attention to updates in Beta. Slowly we get attached to some of the cool abilities they are adding, when in reality they are somewhat unbalanced when applied to other classes.

But regardless...that little skit was pretty damn funny, I give it a 9/10. If he shouted something a bit funnier it would have been a 10 :P
    110 Troll Shadow Priest - Gorefiend
    110 Tauren Warrior - Mal'Ganis

Good fun

I personaly went WTF on the 2 changes in shadow that matered in PVP (dispertion (L2spell?) and fade)... I cant react on the PVE part... Im not in the beta so i cant say if we where OP or not...
    Everyone thinks their world is falling.. If they had a solid sense of perspective, they probably wouldn't be gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Donik
    But regardless...that little skit was pretty damn funny, I give it a 9/10. If he shouted something a bit funnier it would have been a 10 :P
    It's an internal 4chan joke. Guy posts a template with only that last part (4/4) and then people edit it d:

Ive got no problems with balancing down OP talents, just don't forget that there are UP talents that could use an upshot (im looking at you holy nova)

Seriously tho, the important thing is talents should be fairly balanced in power without any of them being over or underwhelming. There shouldn't be talents whose only purpose is to point out the bads.

Ohh, and I think its funny that blizzard thought they needed to move Relentless strikes because it was 1pt "required" talent for rogues in assassination and we have mediation a very much required 3pt talent at the same location in disc. Granted its not terribly difficult to get as shadow or holy, it is what they were complaining about, A required talent needing 10+ talents in an off tree.

LOL

I laughed for about a full minute when I saw that comic!

Yea, I did the same thing but, like previous people said, it's just beta, and they're playing with all of the numbers to make sure it's in line with other classes.