Confusion over Cloak

Hey guys,

http://www.worldofraids.com/gallery/...hp?i=3301&c=15

This cloak has got me confused a bit, is it +700 armor on it total? Also it shows that +0.28% parry from Strength, as far as I know (correct me if i'm wrong) strength doesn't affect parry ??? can someone clear this up for me?

Strength = parry for druids?? =D just guessing

cooms

Re: Confusion over Cloak

well that item is probably on a warrior and apperently str is suppose to be MUCH more useful to all classes. I dont know if thats just a mistake or if god loves everyone. and the +225 armor must be a new enchant?

Koumaru

The 490 inherent armor will be 2695 on a bear tank. We won't get the same mitigation benefit out of the strength, but will still find it useful for threat. We only get dodge and miss from the defense, but the other three tanks get 2205 less armor from the cloak than we do.

I'm not sure if everything evens out mitigation-wise for all four tanks (more armor for us, more block/parry from str/def for them) with this cloak, but so far it's the best thing available for a bear in the known Naxx loot drops.

The 225 armor boost is a new enchant. It won't multiply in bear form. I haven't crunched any numbers, but I'm going to guess that the new agility enchant will still be better for bears. The difference will be a lot smaller now than before, though.

+56 strength (+0.28% parry)

Which class receives +parry% from strength?

Quote Originally Posted by Malfuron
    +56 strength (+0.28% parry)

Which class receives +parry% from strength?
    i think every class, that can parry, meaning warr, pala, DK, rogue, hunter, enhashaman prolly

DKs get a baseline passive that converts strength to parry. No other class does, to my knowledge.

The post above me is correct.

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=49410