Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Sartharion 10 Man (+ 25 w/ VM) *HARD MODE* downed Details inside - Premonition

Quote Originally Posted by Oichi
    I'm well aware of where mounts normally go. However, I speak from experience... have him check his spellbook.
    Yeah...I'm sure that RAGE BAR isn't the RUNIC bar DK's use. Those skills on his screen look like Warrior ones to me.

(Is it called Runic? I'm not in the Beta nor do I really keep up with the DK besides the basics of the class itself, I just can't remember if that's exactly what it's called, so sorry if I am wrong about it being called Runic.)

Re: Sartharion 10 Man (+ 25 w/ VM) *HARD MODE* downed Details inside - Premonition

I'm sure this question has been asked a bunch of times, but what is that three minute Eye debuff in the initial screenshot?

Deleted

i think its the debuff preventing you from gaining a Shamans Bloodlust/Heroism again, so to say the forbearance of shamans

Quote Originally Posted by Rek
    I'm a warrior, I have no extra tab or spell in general.
    Originally when mounts were first learnable, the Ebon Steed for Death Knights was learned, but appeared in a mounts tab in the spellbook. Despite that however, you could still make a macro that said "/cast Steed of the Ebon Blade" which would work, despite it not being in the mount tab. Perhaps trying this with your mount will provide the same effect?
    "I am The Dreadmist Man of Blizzcon, the voice of Deathwing and lead MMO Editor at www.blisteredthumbs.net. My ambitions are infinite, and so is my power. Cower mortals, for I am Oda Nobunaga, the Demon King come'th of the Sixth Heaven! I am both Man and Legend, and I can not be stopped!"

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Do you guys think this mount will be a 1% drop rate like every other mounts in the game or will blizzard raise it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07
    Do you guys think this mount will be a 1% drop rate like every other mounts in the game or will blizzard raise it?
    It's a 100% drop when you do it in the hard mode, we did it again today. It also drops the twilight mount from the 25 man version. The bonus loot (and mount) is the incentive for killing it in this manner.

So if you do the boss in hard mode you will get a random drake mount? (one of the listed in home page)

WoW nice adition! it resembles me, a few, the sistem of ZA bear.

(sorry for my very poor english) :_(

Just curious from reading the posts. Both the 10 and 25 "Hard Modes" drop the drakes?

If so, I am assuming it is a random of the Drakes listed the other day? (I see you guys got a Black one from 10man and Twilight from 25), which of course could change or be a bug.

If it stays though, everyone is going to have those new drakes!

Quick question to the OP, after playing on PTR on prot warrior i was rocking 800 dps yea i was amazed while tanking. Sadly omen did not work right. On average what would your TPS be

The mounts appear to be set drops. We've gotten 2 black drakes now from the 10 man, but have only done the 25 man once. The other drakes are probably from other Dragon "Color" sanctums, as there's many other instance portals there.

About threat: I probably generate around 5000 TPS raid buffed, as I generate 3-4k self buffed (battle shout).

Re: Sartharion 10 Man (+ 25 w/ VM) *HARD MODE* downed Details inside - Premonit

There are different difficulty levels for this fight, if you leave all 3 drakes alive you get 2 bonus loots and the drake, if you leave 2 alive you get 2 bonus loots no drake, 1 alive - 1 bonus loot. Any decent, competent group should be able to kill it with 2 drakes up right now, because one of the drakes currently makes the encounter much much harder then the other two. I believe this massive difference in difficulty from 2-3 is actually being caused by a bug with that specific drake, at least in the 10 man version. Im betting before release it will be made a bid harder with 1 and 2 drakes up, and a bit easier with 3 drakes up to bridge that gap.
    @EldacarJS - Warcraft PVP Enthusiast, Theorycrafter, and Blizzard PVP Forum MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Eldacar
    There are different difficulty levels for this fight, if you leave all 3 drakes alive you get 2 bonus loots and the drake, if you leave 2 alive you get 2 bonus loots no drake, 1 alive - 1 bonus loot. Any decent, competent group should be able to kill it with 2 drakes up right now, because one of the drakes currently makes the encounter much much harder then the other two. I believe this massive difference in difficulty from 2-3 is actually being caused by a bug with that specific drake, at least in the 10 man version. Im betting before release it will be made a bid harder with 1 and 2 drakes up, and a bit easier with 3 drakes up to bridge that gap.
    No, I think the whole point is that getting the mount is meant to be by far the most difficult path. Killing Shadron before you start trivializes the fight and just gets you extra loot, as you said.

No, I think the whole point is that getting the mount is meant to be by far the most difficult path. Killing Shadron before you start trivializes the fight and just gets you extra loot, as you said.
    Its possible, but I really dont think the fireballs in twilight are intended TBH. Those fireballs are the exact same fireballs that hit you when you leave the island during the fight. Its my belief that currently when you enter the twilight realm its reading you as off the island and nailing you with the fireballs in error.

I agree with you that getting the drake should remain at the current difficult level, but I do think the encounter is currently bugged, if it is to remain at the difficulty it currently has it will likely be tuned up in other ways.
    @EldacarJS - Warcraft PVP Enthusiast, Theorycrafter, and Blizzard PVP Forum MVP

Hello, first of all congrats on the kill.
    I'd like to know something: How hard should we consider it to get the Black Drake currently? Will it be easily getable as it looks now if you have a skilled group, with T7 starting gear?
    I currently raid BT on my paladin, (though I've quited now, to busy). I never came pass 3 chests. How hard should we consider it to get the Black Drake?
    Thanks in advance! (I'd love it for my future Death Knight, already playing a Death Knight on the beta but it's only under 70. I don't play a lot)

Re: Sartharion 10 Man *HARD MODE* downed Details inside - Premonition

Quote Originally Posted by Delijica
    I have the feeling that heroic 10-man Sartharion will become the WotLK "ZA bear farm" due to that drake.
    WRONG: Drakes do not drop off 10mans as posted in news section.

Re: Sartharion 10 Man *HARD MODE* downed Details inside - Premonition

Quote Originally Posted by garoboldy
    WRONG: Drakes do not drop off 10mans as posted in news section.
    Yes, they do. We've gotten two.

Quote Originally Posted by Mowar
    Quick question to the OP, after playing on PTR on prot warrior i was rocking 800 dps yea i was amazed while tanking. Sadly omen did not work right. On average what would your TPS be
    I'm Full T6/BT gear and did about 2k TPS on the PTR with about 800ish DPS. When Heroism was off, I peaked almost 3k.