Quick question on Selling bear mounts

Our guild is about to start selling bear mounts and i wanted to confirm something beforehand.

Can you just sub the buyer in after the 3rd boss and still have them be able to get the bear mount?

Or does the buyer have to be in the raid the whole run?

We usually have 8-10 minutes left on our timer so having them run to us after the 3rd boss won't affect getting it. Thank you for any answers.

Re: Quick question on Selling bear mounts

Depends. If you can take a chance at a pugger messing up the run ~ I.E; pulling scouts and agroing other mobs, and still be alright, then take them. Otherwise I'd just pull them in after Hawk, all depends on you guys though. And of course if they need loot, can't hurt if you end up with 8-10 minutes after each run, last run my guild tried (not full T6 nor two piece) we missed by like 3 minutes, with a pugger Spriest (I know, bad.) and we wiped 2-ish times before Hawk cause well...FC Haste buff > us (I just happen to have extremely bad luck with finding good mages.)

Khody

Lugged a bear a few weeks ago.

Had some tards with us too.

We were far from T6 for the most part.

There´s no problem in getting the Buyer in, after the 3rd Boss. Our Guild mage this a couple of times in the last weeks and had about 10-15 minutes left anyway. It doesn´t matter, if you made the trash to the 4th Boss with 9 people. Just be sure, that the buyer knows the right way to the 4th Boss, without pulling any Pats or something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Neram
    There´s no problem in getting the Buyer in, after the 3rd Boss. Our Guild mage this a couple of times in the last weeks and had about 10-15 minutes left anyway. It doesn´t matter, if you made the trash to the 4th Boss with 9 people. Just be sure, that the buyer knows the right way to the 4th Boss, without pulling any Pats or something else.
    Thank you this was my real question.

Sorry for leaving it semi-confusing. I just wanted to confirm it was ok to bring the person in after the 3rd boss and they could still get the bear. But thanks to the others who responded.

I can confirm it works like that, me and my guild have completed a successfull sale this week subbing in the buyer in between 3rd and 4th boss.