What is a good rotation for Frost?

I've lately haven't been feeling it from the Frost tree since frost strike got nerfed to 30% weapon damage. Plus things are feeling kind of slow for me, as if im not doing enough. So what is a good combat rotation for Frost, so that i can keep up the runic power for frost strike?

Re: What is a good rotation for Frost?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoten
    I've lately haven't been feeling it from the Frost tree since frost strike got nerfed to 30% weapon damage. Plus things are feeling kind of slow for me, as if im not doing enough. So what is a good combat rotation for Frost, so that i can keep up the runic power for frost strike?
    well on the premade dk i have the frost rotation im using is IT, BS, PS, BS, FS, HB something along those lines. I'm still testing out the frost spec. Im trying to tweak all the spec so i can max out my dps best i can with the current dmg we can do in general.

I believe it would be, IT > PS > Blood Strike > Blood Strike > Howling Blast > Frost Strike > Frost Strike > Howling Blast

I use Blood Strikes when I do my rotations in order to trigger death runes from Blood of the North

Singles:
    IT - PS - BS - BS - Obl - FrS - FrS then set for 3x Obli. Howling blast doesn't hit as hard as Obli at this time.
    Multiples:
    IT - PS - Pest - Boil - HB or pop Blood Tap and D&D (if you need the fear effect to survive).

The "feeling slow" is not something you're doing wrong. DK's just play slow right now, especially frost.
    Wow Forum accomplishment: autobanned for using the following phrase:
    My therapist notes my intrapersonal skills suffer from love of the grape.