Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: WotLK to be released on November 13 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiecutter
    Finally a releasedate.

Storm Peaks and Icecrown is closed for crashing bugs, not that they are unfinished.

see above.
    _
    Everyone is crying about balance since no one has the gear they [Blizzard] are balancing after yet, easy as that.
    They are making some radical changes, and apparently half the player-base is diehard conservatists.

Do you know how raid/pvp decked classes perform at 80? No? Neither do i. I still have confidence in Blizzard because they are an excellent team. Flame me if you wish, atleast i know you can't satisfy 11 million players, while also implementing new features, new mechanics and rebalancing, especially during beta when every single change gets 5 separate QQ-threads, by people with no other beta knowledge than changelogs on mmo-champion.

Granted i am not in the beta, but i sure as hell don't cry about minor changes when i know nothing about the other beta conditions, like player health, mana pools, cooldowns..

Infinite Tears? Ironic.
    How in the fuck did you not catch ANY of the sarcasm? Complete idiot...

update on gamestop's front. Apparently it's not in the systems at some gamestops (won't be until tomorrow morning. makes no sense to me, but whatever) The website has a limit of 2 per household for purchase (at a whopping $69.99 + $15 handling fee along with a shipping fee) $192.10 for two copies with overnight shipping. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticSong
    How in the fuck did you not catch ANY of the sarcasm? Complete idiot...
    Because it's text.
    Because i've seen posts just like his that were serious.
    Although the guildname was a sign :>

Was my mistake, but you dont have to call me a complete idiot because i can't always find sarcasm in TEXT

Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose
    update on gamestop's front. Apparently it's not in the systems at some gamestops (won't be until tomorrow morning. makes no sense to me, but whatever) The website has a limit of 2 per household for purchase (at a whopping $69.99 + $15 handling fee along with a shipping fee) $192.10 for two copies with overnight shipping. ._.
    I heard you can drive to these gamestops. Someone was telling me you actually use a car and go to the store. Rumor has it there is no overnight charge and shipping/handling fee. I know it's pretty mind blowing you could save money instead of complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Alezana
    I heard you can drive to these gamestops. Someone was telling me you actually use a car and go to the store. Rumor has it there is no overnight charge and shipping/handling fee. I know it's pretty mind blowing you could save money instead of complain.
    What, you mean on my mechanohog? What zone is it in?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Nice. Day before my birthday ;D