Seal of Corruption hitting more than one target?

On target dummy in Org:

- "Seal of Corruption", "Judgement of Wisdom", re-"Seal of Corruption" on one dummy (just to keep mana up)
    - "Hammer of Righteous" on same dummy, which hits all three once (as intended)
    - "Seal of Corruption" comes up to 5 stacks, refreshed each swing and hits ALL THREE dummies ... each tick

Is that intended? You have to HoR, though ... just keeping up SoC on one dummy (without HoR) doesn't hit all three.

www.darryn.de - Stuff aus dem Internet

Re: Seal of Corruption hitting more than one target?

Yes HoR procs seals.
    I play the class in WotLK that is the worst spec class, that got nerfed, while all the other spec's got buffed. Which class is that? All of them of course...if you believe forum posts

even on targets that weren't sealed?

again, seal one dummy, hor (hits all three) AND all three get hit by soc proc too ...

i haven't read anything about this apparent aoe effect of soc in combo with hor ...

If I recall correctly, yes, thats why you want to use HoR. Because its a seal proc on those 3 targets. You don't necessarily have to hit them to get the 1 stack (I use SoV as an example).

What you could realistically do is this:
    Target 1: SoV x 2 swings
    Target 1-3 : HoR (applies SoV x 1 to all 3)
    Target 2: SoV x 3 swings
    Target 1-3: HoR (applies SoV x 1 to all 3)
    Target 3: SoV till full stacked (which should be what, 3 hits)
    Hor spam at that point (well every 6 seconds, but yeah)

All 3 targets will be 5 stacked. Thats if they live that long. and if you keep HoR going, you will refresh the 5 stack on all 3. That is how it works from my playin with it. In between all that you can throw a wisdom judgement on one if ya wanted, and a light judgement on another, and just go to town.
    I play the class in WotLK that is the worst spec class, that got nerfed, while all the other spec's got buffed. Which class is that? All of them of course...if you believe forum posts

Yep its designed to do that. So you could use it to keep three full stacks of 3 targets in an instance.

It does it with all seals. I recommend doing it next to 3 targets with seal of wisdom on
    >:7

Full Bloggage: - http://nuronv.wordpress.com
    Micro Blogs: - http://twitter.com/nuron_v

if you were using seal of Righteousness and you hammer of the rigtheous it would hit all 3 with damage from that skill and all 3 targets will take a seal of righteousness damage as well.

And before you ask it will also proc judgements on secondary targets as well. IE, Judge light on target 1, hit Target 2 with Hammer and when it Bounces to 1 it will proc judgement of light
    >:7

Full Bloggage: - http://nuronv.wordpress.com
    Micro Blogs: - http://twitter.com/nuron_v

thanks guys.

you're right ... i did some reading and, yes, it does "spread" procs/judgements across three targets ... which is AWESOME.

who knew .... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Darryn
    who knew .... ?
    The Patch notes?

"All Seals have been reduced to 1 rank and now cost 14% of base mana. The duration has been increased to 2 minutes and are no longer consumed when a Judgement spell is cast. The effects can be triggered from all weapon based special abilities. "