Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Priest Racial changes!!!

it does break on damage. but even if tis .5 seconds won it might still save ur ass, as it did multiple times in arenas (2s with a lock, dots what what?)

slash fail back to u sirz

lol when it first came out it broke on damage....which is the only time i used it...it was since then changed to not break on damage...

regardless...if your a holy priest telling me its nice then im sure it would be if i was a healer trying to get away....but spending 32%of base mana +300 for a 2 second snare wasnt worth it...and how fair was a priest racial that only was applicable for 2 of the specs...these new changes will benefit everyone and balance out the few races that had op racials for priests...

Quote Originally Posted by Lifepain
    F*ck F*ck F*ck !!!

i rerolled Draenei priest because of symbol of hope (or..Hymn of hope stupid name) but srsly come on..the only thing Draenei priest has !

>.< damn it..
    wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin
    That's disappointing. They are just purging any and everything that is unique among the class/races.
    They are purging imbalances among the class/races. Not disappointing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Neeklus
    Sad we're losing Hex and Shadowguard. Very handy in a PvP environment.
    Yeah, but at the same time 30 second Desp. Prayers and 30 Second Devouring Plagues will probably make up for that for both Disc and Shadow Priests.

Quote Originally Posted by Fmr
    WTF Devouring Plague was an undead ONLY ability. Now ALL priests get it??? WTF BLIZZARD LOOK AT THE FUCKING LORE
    Get out of this thread loreboar.

Quote Originally Posted by ktr10009
    Wow lol Well I made My priest Draenei just for the symbol of hope QQ right? Now I'm missing out on the recently nerfed spirit (gives spell power too), human spirit ? for a 3 Min Cd HoT? not fair. I woulda made my priest a human
    Fixt, It was nerfed by 50%. You still have 1% Spell hit, I'd say a free what, 16 or 17 hit rating is preferable to maybe 30 spirit.

Shadowguard (troll ) helped me a lot while leveling.

I'm sad

Chastise? Priests uses this damn thing right before using Mana burn.

There's several threads on the Blizz forums asking for Chastise to also be a shared ability. You all are not alone, it could happen.

I love the changes. Draenei's Symbol of Hope and Undead's Devouring Plague, both on my Draenei Shadowpriest. Symbol of Hope now restores 5% mana every 2 seconds for 8 seconds, for a total of 20% mana. Much better than the 999 mana over 15 seconds. And then Devouring Plague; cooldown reduced to 30 seconds and mana cost greatly reduced.

What more can a Shadowpriest ask for? I might start playing my Priest again because of these changes.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by shyg
    Fixt, It was nerfed by 50%. You still have 1% Spell hit, I'd say a free what, 16 or 17 hit rating is preferable to maybe 30 spirit.
    once again.
    not every1 is spriest.

I suppose not everyone in the priests group is a caster either.

The person I quoted didn't make his spec clear.

no-one has mentioned the down side of holy nova for all - this means when MC'd by a mob in an instance all priests will have this being used as a self mana burn

also still sore on losing my troll racials, i didnt roll for the racials (just didnt want to be undead) but losing them will hurt :'(

Am I the only one who doesn't like this change? As a dwarf priest, between Chastise and Psychic Scream, (and dispell for those pesky enhance shammys), I could keep any rogue/warrior/feral druid/ or any other melee off of me.
    While I do like the fact that I'm getting Symbol of Hope, never in a million years would I have traded Chastise for it.
    As for desperate prayer, if I actually needed it, its because I failed at holding the melee off.

Rest in peace Chastise, you will be missed!

Rest in peace Stoneform-Chastise macro.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix
    Symbol of Hope now restores 5% mana every 2 seconds for 8 seconds, for a total of 20% mana. Much better than the 999 mana over 15 seconds.
    5% base mana every 2 seconds for 8 seconds, for a total of 20% mana.

Thats what? 1500 mana top?

Oh sorry, didn't see that. :| Either way, even if it's the same amount of mana, 8 seconds is still way better than 15.
    Statix will suffice.

This must make Nelf priests happy... they still have some decent race abilities

-2% melee hit and -3% nature hit isnt anything to laugh at along with shadowmeld

Aerv

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestream
    once again.
    not every1 is spriest.
    but it is still a support for your grp.

Put me in the "I will miss chastise" group. It was great when a mob broke MC and came for you, it gave extra time to reapply MC.

Also saved my ass plenty of times in PVP. Yeah, it cost alot of mana to go back to Shadow Form, but better being alive with less mana than dead.

My only snare taken away FTL.

This is a great addition to priest...

anybody else notice Holy Nova is now trainable
    It's just a game.

amagawd!
    awesome!