Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: WotLK Raid loot, Priest changes, Blue posts

LOL at blizzard making everything in the game the same, slowly but surely. Waiting till all classes are the exact samething.

Quote Originally Posted by Devia
    Um, let me think about that for a second. You're right, that isn't fair...oh wait...YES IT IS!!. Why is it fair? Because you can roll any freaking class you want to play, no one is stopping you, and it is not very hard at all to level nowadays, especially if you have a level 70 friend. Besides, even if a druid can dps as well as a rogue, there are still reasons to have a rogue over a cat, i.e. "kick" is just one thing I can think of at the moment that sometimes makes a HUGE difference in a fight.

Stop QQ'ing about hybrids.

How about this?

Warrior Bob levels up with big dreams of being a tank for a great guild. Warrior Bob gets to 80 and gets some nice gear from 5 mans. Warrior Bob looks for a nice little guild to tank for but everyone's response is: "Oh sorry, Warrior Bob, but we already have enough tanks for our guild!" Warrior Bob is very sad. Since the little "pure dpsers" cried and Blizzard listened, Warrior Bob is useless because his dps is laughable and always will be no matter what gear he has or how he specs with his 2 other(now useless) talent trees. Warrior Bob had better reroll to Rogue Bob...

A rogue uses 61 talent points to do dps. A dps warrior uses 61 talent points to do dps.

WHY SHOULD THE WARRIOR(or any other hybrid) BE PUNISHED WHEN SPECCED FOR DPS?

The End.
    To much fail in this post for me to want to pick it apart.

BUFF WARRIORS! DO IT NAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Blockbuster
    Did you see the shield??

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...flordaeron.jpg

That looks awesome! Hope there'll be more stuff like that.
    Alliance gayness forged in to it`s finest!

"Alliance Gayness"? Really? If anything the shield looks better than some of the past ones, and if you don't like it don't take it, nobody will make you.
    This user has been banned.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Yzaron
    Allow me to quote YOUR OWN example but change it a bit. "If you SERIOUSLY think a Cat DPS is going to switch to HEALING TANKING just by switching staying in the same gear and actually be COMPETENT you have got to be joking me." (oh wait... they do!?)<- a druid in dps gear pulls of (random estimate) 25-45% more dps then a prot warrior. On top of that he can simply switch to bear and start tanking.
    A feral druid in dps gear tanking is the same than a dps warrior putting out his shield and tanking. And i know about that, we have a feral who regularly forgets he is in cat gear during trash mobs and i can guarantee you that it's not a walk in the park to keep him up on trash mobs.

Also as has been said, Blizzard is already moving tanking towards much more dps-threat rather than special moves with bonus threat, which will largely reduce the dps gap between tanking and non-tanking classes accross the board. Feral will very probably still have an advantage (especially if they can change gear before swapping role), but less.
    Use current information.

Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo
    Alliance gayness forged in to it`s finest!
    It's allright, hordy boy. If you don't like it, you don't have to take it. My human prot paly will definitely love it! Would be cool if it was Alliance only anyway.
    And btw, I bet not a single person (including yourself) would reject this shield if you have it in front of you, fresh and purple.
    /thread

Bring the tank with the best gear or the most skill. Bring the guy that always shares consumables or can make every raid. Bring the dude who doesn't complain or researches boss strategies or finds great new people to join your group. Don't bring a player because his class has the magic button for a boss fight; if we do our jobs right, there won't be any. (Source)
    lolled hard magic buttons like Spellreflect? thinking of ROS phase 2 for example.

Deleted

They made many mistakes in designing the encounter.
    I'am lookin forward to gettin my raid stuffed with good players on a base of playing skill, not just on a base of talents.

More, more..more pictures please!
    I can't get enough of the Northrend look <3

They made many mistakes in designing the encounter.
    I'am lookin forward to gettin my raid stuffed with good players on a base of playing skill, not just on a base of talents.
    Yes they made lot's of mistakes, but they say they want to make any tanking class equal viable... thinking of paladin vs warrior

AOE Tanking of warrior is better at the moment
    HP of warrior is better at the moment
    MIT of warrior is better at the moment
    SINGLE Target Aggro of warrior is better at the moment (until lvl 75)

Warrior has spellreflect and interupt -> Paladin, Druid, DK ?

I know that this is still beta and this should not be a QQ-Post.
    I hope Blizz will do something against it. But at the moment it looks like pre-tbc ->
    Warrior-Tank > All

ha ha ha ... prot war time has comen back !!!

bye bye droods and palaprotec !!!

see ya in deadmines ! ;D

(bad joke: off)

To my opinion, there is no chance that war remains superior to other classes for tanking.
    Blizzard seems to work on equality of all classes ... we should let them work a little bit and see what happens ...

before BC, there were only warrior "available" for tanking ... now, 4 classes (or 5 with hunters' pets ) need to have the same role ... During BC, each class was "specific" and had there own utility in raid ... now, none of them will ...

Wait and see :

prot warrior dps on the beta right now is pretty damned nice. crapton better than prot pallies or wtfspec DKs (god dk's got kicked in the jimmy). dont know about ferals, as I can't stand the energy / finishing move concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten
    To much fail in this post for me to want to pick it apart.
    Please, enlighten me. Don't act like you are such a superior person without explaining yourself. Prove it...

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten
    LOL at blizzard making everything in the game the same, slowly but surely. Waiting till all classes are the exact samething.

riiiight. I hate people that try to make this argument. It doesn't even make sense.

So the only way for a class to be different from another class is that Class A does 50% more DPS than Class B? Or Class A can MT, but Class B can't tank anything beyond a 5 man (if he's overgeared for it)?

If you think the game should be balanced that way, you can go play WAR or AoC or one of the hundreds of other awful MMOs out there. Class *BALANCE* (that's a key word there) is enormously important, and I applaud Blizzard for attempting to even the playing field.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Devia
    Please, enlighten me. Don't act like you are such a superior person without explaining yourself. Prove it...
    Why should I waste time picking apart your fail?